The "Everyday" show-off thread !

@xtremevicky:

Source: Amazon US through iShop International.
Damages: 4.2k

I had an option to get it through my relatives but decided against it since I hate to ask them to bring and carry things for me. Just one of those things I'm not comfortable with. Ended up paying more but I really do love the watch and it looks absolutely stunning! Casio really did make a beauty with this one.

nice purchase @Black_Hawk congrats bro! Got a phone for wifey today - her bday gift

Samsung Galaxy S6 - 32GB Version for 40k from Croma.

IMG_2015-09-20 17:35:34.jpg

thanks bro, it was included in the offer... I would avoid all sd810 phones. S6 is a damn good choice right now esp cuz the price has dropped and on a plateau .. lol might sell my mi4i / redmi 2 combo to shift aswell.. maybe round diwali.

thanks bro, it was included in the offer... I would avoid all sd810 phones. S6 is a damn good choice right now esp cuz the price has dropped and on a plateau .. lol might sell my mi4i / redmi 2 combo to shift aswell.. maybe round diwali.
That's true.. I'll be joining the S6 club within a couple of weeks maybe. ;)

cool watch and stunning pics!! congrats!
is it automatic!?

Thank-you so much my friend! It runs on a Japanese Quartz movement and is also one of the most quietest movements that I've come across in a watch. Practically, no ticking sound at all... even when you press it right next to your ears.

Took a photograph of it yesterday morning... when it was drizzling and the light was slightly diffused:

DSCF2441_BW_Border.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1442945393][/DOUBLEPOST]And here's the other one...

DSCF2445.jpg

Last edited:
Thank-you so much my friend! It runs on a Japanese Quartz movement and is also one of the most quietest movements that I've come across in a watch. Practically, no ticking sound at all... even when you press it right next to your ears.

Took a photograph of it yesterday morning... when it was drizzling and the light was slightly diffused:

DSCF2441_BW_Border.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1442945393][/DOUBLEPOST]And here's the other one...

DSCF2445.jpg

Please tell the Lens and body you used to click the image?

my "el capitan" hack mini build is complete. need to do some more testing but so far im very happy with the performance.
after getting the i3 nuc from lightening deals, I managed to snag the 8GB Ripjaws @ 3.4k each!

had the 840 last me a long time so getting the 850 was a no brainer

View attachment 60060

16GB Ripjaws

View attachment 60061

All the parts together :)

View attachment 60062
Congrats! I have the i7 hackintosh :D Wonder if El-Capitan is available for it.

thanks! my primary system is a i7 rmbp 15 fully spec'd top model, already running el cap on it. :cool:

only a temp setup for now, till i build my command center in another room hahaha

Attachments

• IMG_2015-09-26 12:29:48.jpg
    IMG_2015-09-26 12:29:48.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 213
Picked up the HP pavilion mini off flipkart

View attachment 59456
my "el capitan" hack mini build is complete. need to do some more testing but so far im very happy with the performance.
after getting the i3 nuc from lightening deals, I managed to snag the 8GB Ripjaws @ 3.4k each!

16GB Ripjaws

View attachment 60061

Need some RAM 8GB would be what I am looking at - how much do the RIPJAWS go for usually? is 3.4k the lowest price?

Back