The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Cabinet looks cool next to M10. How do manage the glare from the window next to the PC? The rig is looking g8. You have to clean them regularly and I give you thumbs up for the work you put behind it.
Where did you get that table/desk? Where did you make it? And the price.
The baymax replica is the icing.

@Powersurge: I'm truly in love with your setup... absolutely stunning!

May I ask which PC cabinet that is?

@?dOuBtFiRe? The glare isn't that bad cause the monitor is an Ultrasharp so it isn't highly reflective. Plus, curtains do help :)
The table was a gift from a friend (shes into the furniture business), it was a custom table they'd done for a client, had made two units of which one was extra. But yes, the setup needs daily dusting/cleaning, and my OCD hasn't yet reached the levels it usually is (where i duct tape the wires below to the table legs so they can't be seen. Phew!

Last edited:
got the nuc for 14k bro, total system costs are round 25/26k .. a good 10/12k cheaper then the base model mac mini. (4x the ram + ssd over core i5)
would have come under 20 if i stuck with 8gb (double of mini) + regular 500 drive haha :D[DOUBLEPOST=1443334436][/DOUBLEPOST]
^ Which keyboard is that ?

hes using a CM quickfire TK i think, my nephew has the same one, loves it. :)

hes using a CM quickfire TK i think, my nephew has the same one, loves it. :)

Indeed I am, the Quickfire TK with MX Browns. I am highly jealous of the deal you got for the Rapid-I though, I had my eyes on that keyboard for quite a while, but I think my next big keyboard splurge will be the Novatouch TKL and then some nice Doubleshot PBT keycaps to complete the look.

^ agree!! the novatouch would be the ideal upgrade for you. there is a nice deal going on massdrop for some ducky keycaps if u want to add some colour, im going for the grey blue combo.
Ive been lurking on geekhack aswel hahaha

^ agree!! the novatouch would be the ideal upgrade for you. there is a nice deal going on massdrop for some ducky keycaps if u want to add some colour, im going for the grey blue combo.
Ive been lurking on geekhack aswel hahaha

Can only buy keycaps once I get the Novatouch, this damn Quickfire TK has one caveat, its spacebar is 3.5x and the bottom ctrl keys are all non standard. So cannot get replacement keycaps for the bottom row. Plan on doing a white/orange blank PBT set once i get the novatouch. And yeah geekhack, r/mechanicalkeyboards, and more importantly massdrop are going to empty my wallet soon lol

Last edited:
Came in last afternoon...

DSCF2477.jpg

DSCF2482.jpg

The Raspberry Pi 2.

From Amazon Lightning deals for @249 bucks!

Finally got a Card that works with PSN...and instant regret after subscribing to PS Plus.
12063363_10153001803071008_6300165853791826956_n.jpg

Getting back to roots after all this Pop/Hip-Hop nonsense
Iron Maiden - The Book of Souls.
12038158_10153001838501008_2576716955246908430_n.jpg

Back