The "Everyday" show-off thread !

IMG_20161022_151038097.jpg
IMG_20161021_234124857.jpg

I was expecting it to be more. What refractive index is it. I got nikons a couple of years ago and they were like more than 4x the cost. Was shocked when I saw the bill.

The frame cost me 4.5k. Lenses cost 7k.

Lol why wouldn't you check beforehand and what's with that ridiculous pricing in the first place ? Did they offer x-ray vision or the ability to see through women's clothes at least ?
I haven't bought spectacles in over 4 years but even when I did I used to get top notch Carl Zeiss or Essilor ultra lightweight, anti-glare, scratch resistant lenses for 4k tops, what exactly are these new snake oil features they're overcharging for these days ?

Lol why wouldn't you check beforehand and what's with that ridiculous pricing in the first place ? Did they offer x-ray vision or the ability to see through women's clothes at least ?
I haven't bought spectacles in over 4 years but even when I did I used to get top notch Carl Zeiss or Essilor ultra lightweight, anti-glare, scratch resistant lenses for 4k tops, what exactly are these new snake oil features they're overcharging for these days ?
Wasn't paying for it personally anyways so didnt care :p.

Thanks.
Issue majorly is with FTW PCB. and more for 1080. I got SC. Been playing BF1 since card installed. Temps are very good.

Good to hear, enjoy :)
How's BF1 btw ? I had sworn not to buy another EA title after the pathetic launches of both BF3 as well as 4.
I saw TB's video on the SP, sh*t as usual but how are things on the MP and stability side ?

Good to hear, enjoy :)
How's BF1 btw ? I had sworn not to buy another EA title after the pathetic launches of both BF3 as well as 4.
I saw TB's video on the SP, sh*t as usual but how are things on the MP and stability side ?
I also haven't been regular BF player.
I beg to differ on SP of BF1. It's indeed very good. Weapons, Vehicles, game-play and graphics all are pretty good compared to previous BFs. Missions are not linear. Maps are huge.
Still to play MP. I heard that new mode operations is pretty good. Also good level of weapons customization.
If hesitant for now, get a trial via origin access. 10 hours of game-time. Experience it yourself and decide.
WW1 theme is indeed working out, specially weapons and vehicles.

@Jc36 congrats.

I was expecting it to be more. What refractive index is it. I got nikons a couple of years ago and they were like more than 4x the cost. Was shocked when I saw the bill.
RI 1.60.
I thought Nikon cost similar to Rodenstock or Essilor. Probably yours had an even higher RI?

Finally settled for OP3 as N7 is discontinued. Also any pointer for tempered guard as most of the guards available online/offline don't fit properly.

ade70908603b1c50cee30e080c829182.jpg

1d9f1f2f79489f560f9f0928c700e22c.jpg

Congrats.

Get a normal scren protector at the moment. No tempered glass is there which isn't flawed. Orzly v2 ones fit good but have some rainbow issues under direct lights.
I tried Nillkin but it doesn't cover the screen completely and leave gaps for dust to settle in. This is what i am using and i am more than satisfied.
http://www.amazon.in/Orzly®-Protect...scsubtag=b6ae1624-4ea2-4ed8-a597-00da316c5a8a

Back