The "Everyday" show-off thread !

So got a laptop.. After 4 years.
7hRzE

https://imgur.com/a/7hRzE

7hRzE

Had a wonderful price as well. Upgraded to 32GB RAM and 512GB SSD for boot.

Finally a replacement for my almost 2 years old iPhone 6

6DCDDADA-5F9A-474A-8C1F-151A65B9319D.JPG
9DA8461A-D304-4E76-918C-E06D280403DE.JPG

Attachments

• 9DA8461A-D304-4E76-918C-E06D280403DE.JPG
    9DA8461A-D304-4E76-918C-E06D280403DE.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Midsole support is amazing, I have backpain issues, so needed good cushions support all around, these are great because of the base and midsole support along with insole support

Yes in india, mrp is 13999, generally no discount, but I got at 30% discount plus 14.5% vat, final price at 11200 rupees

"These adidas Pureboost ZG shoes for men give an outrageously comfortable fit to all foot types. The seamless upper hug the foot giving it a sock-like fit and slimming look. With a full length BOOST™ midsole, this shoe radiates her energy from the inside out giving maximum cushioning for exceptional performance when you run. The Welded Overlays on the upper eliminate stitching and offers support, stability, and aesthetics. The BOOST™ Foam offers the best energy return in the marketplace due to thousands of energy capsules storing and unleashing energy by every step. The STRETCHWEB optimized outsole pattern works hand in hand with the unique properties of BOOST™ Foam to maximize your performance.
PRODUCT DETAILS
Available in Core Black and Utility Black
Air Mesh upper for maximum ventilation
Seamless upper hug the foot giving it a sock-like fit and slimming look
BOOST™ Foam offers the best energy return in the marketplace due to thousands of energy capsules storing and unleashing energy
Adaptive dynamic fit for optimal flexibility
Welded overlays for support and stability
STRETCHWEB Rubber outsole is lightweight and elastic, adapting to the ground for stability and working strategically to optimize the unique properties of BOOST™ from touchdown to push-off
adidas Performance logo on the tongue and back"

Back