1k per TB plus 3k shipping
All New drives. Kind of

:facepalm::facepalm:

I was going to make a post with my own drive... but ab rehne do :cry:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 214
One of 5 available in India as per two to three sellers. Max be from initial slot but it’s finally here after 22 plus days of waiting

View attachment 105255
And update ‍️
The side panel glass broke

View attachment 105263

it was damage, fractured while shipping so when unboxed I had recorded video. Seller as said that the panel will be replaced. So no worries. Lucky me, didn’t removed the plastic cover over glass or else it would have shattered in my hand and I would have been seriously injured.

update : now with the sync light here is now it looks…

View attachment 105274
Congrats. Love this case. I have the 5000X RGB with the glass front.

This case is one perfect blend of looks, interior space, decent airflow and footprint size. Easily one of the best purchases I've made in a long time.

I needed to add a 16x graphics card in a system where the only unused slots were 1x slots. And I didn't want to:
  1. buy a new motherboard
  2. cut open the 1x slot on the motherboard
  3. cut off part of the 16x connector on the graphics card
I'm going to use a ribbon riser cable, but I still need to mount the graphics card in a secure way, so this was done:

Attachments

• IMG_20210519_160149.jpg
    IMG_20210519_160149.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_20210519_160327.jpg
    IMG_20210519_160327.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 141
Congrats. Love this case. I have the 5000X RGB with the glass front.

This case is one perfect blend of looks, interior space, decent airflow and footprint size. Easily one of the best purchases I've made in a long time.
Cabinet is great only the glass panel is what I hate. It was scratched/ fractured when shipped to me. Now need to wait 1 to 1.5 month for an replacement as per dealer. It’s gonna collect a lot of dust

what I learned is that glass panel for this cabinet needs a lot of care. It’s way easier on my cooler master TD 500mesh.
Temps are same as of the moment for my cpu and gpu temps is something I have not tested yet. As this is an open air like cabinet for the moment.

how may fans setup have you done ? Mine is 10 fans at the moment. Once’s the glass panel comes will make it 13 fans setup

Back