The "Everyday" show-off thread !

9D7787D6-6CFB-4227-B160-1DC83703311A.jpeg

What's ur audio set up bro.. looks good.

PC > ODAC > Tube amp >ProAc Tablette 2 bookshelves, Audio TEchnica W5000 Raffinato headphones

From where did you get the RGB strip for PC from?
Link please...

They're generic 12V RGB strips, bought 2 meters for 300rs and using about 1.4meters. Theyre too bright for the case, half of what I used would actually be sufficient
Dont mind but the rgb ambience looks like a zombie hospital or a lab of some medical mad scientist!
I've always loved this teal/turquoise color for RGB. Its either this shade, or purple or switched off completely in my case

jDALwno.jpg

PC > ODAC > Tube amp >ProAc Tablette 2 bookshelves, Audio TEchnica W5000 Raffinato headphones

They're generic 12V RGB strips, bought 2 meters for 300rs and using about 1.4meters. Theyre too bright for the case, half of what I used would actually be sufficient

I've always loved this teal/turquoise color for RGB. Its either this shade, or purple or switched off completely in my case

jDALwno.jpg
Links to purchase them. Are they motherboard controlled or remote controlled?

Got my first mech! All thanks to @SunnyBoi for pointing in the right direction.

IMG_20210525_113513.jpg
IMG_20210525_114209.jpg

It even came with a switch sampler which is great for newbie. Don't like how the blue clacks but definitely love the tactile feel of it. Brown is meh, at least these Huano/Ajazz ones.

IMG_20210525_125125.jpg

It's not without flaws but those don't matter much. The legends on the coloured PBT keycaps aren't as good as they are supposed to be, particularly the Fn is barely visible.

IMG_20210525_125525.jpg

But damn the RGB is good and can be controlled with Rakk Lam Ang Pro's software too.

IMG_20210525_161107.jpg

Except for Enter's stabs which rattle and bother me a tiny bit, these switches sound surprisingly clean out of the box (to my amateur ears)!

Last edited:
Nice, could you guide us also where you got it from and what was the procedure?
Credits to SunnyBoi again for informing me about https://www.genesispc.in/ before the guy actually launched the website/store. This and a few other keyboards are still available, limited stock I believe so might not last that long. If anyone is interested in the RK84, contact the Genesis PC guy (Sumit), he'll be getting some in a month or so.

Credits to SunnyBoi again for informing me about https://www.genesispc.in/ before the guy actually launched the website/store. This and a few other keyboards are still available, limited stock I believe so might not last that long. If anyone is interested in the RK84, contact the Genesis PC guy (Sumit), he'll be getting some in a month or so.

Thank you for the link, unfortunately the Ajazz one you have is only available in brown switches and I hate brown. I can still live with blue but hate brown. Red are most ideal.

Thank you for the link, unfortunately the Ajazz one you have is only available in brown switches and I hate brown. I can still live with blue but hate brown. Red are most ideal.
this keyboard is a hotswap model so even if you get the keyboard with browns, you can swap them for linear switches. arguably better linear switches than what came with the keyboard

Back