The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Shipped in less than 48 hrs. Delivered a few hours ago. Simply amazed with my first set of planar open back. Compared to my triple driver Signature Acoustic Raven which cost me about 3k last year, these aren't 4x the improvement (based on cost wise comparison at 3k and 12k). I'd say around 2-2.5x at best in terms of clarity, but it's so very worth it thanks to the soundstage and instrument separation. Never heard anything so "open" and wide before. I'm simply amazed. Plus using these with my Vivo V15 Pro on local flac and 320kbps mp3 files, using Wavelet for eq, these sound just perfect. For now at least, until I bleed more money into these. Have to keep volume at 80%+ on phone and laptop (via Apple dongle), but that's no issue. At 100% it's loud enough for me. Also using Equalizer apo with Harman sound profile. Just fantastic, and worth the 10.8k.
Also big thanks to @red dragon for making me confident about this purchase. Gonna blame you for all the money I spend on audiophile stuff from now on :p XD
Small update on the HE400i: I did not believe in the concept of "burn-in" but I can say with confidence that these have quantifiably "opened up" and widened even more over the course of using them for the last 2 days. Eq'd them using Oratory1990's preset via Peace through Equalizer APO, sounds absolutely heavenly now through the Apple usb c to 3.5 dongle. The only problem is that after applying eq and pre-amp of -11.5, there is not enough power through the tiny apple dongle to satisfy me. So looks like I will have to buy an an amp soon. I guess this is where the money pit starts... god save my wallet XD

Rounding off the home audio package, got these for 5K. Now i can give the first pair back to my dad :p

buds.jpg

Cat approved.jpg

Cat Approved

One of 5 available in India as per two to three sellers. Max be from initial slot but it’s finally here after 22 plus days of waiting

image.jpg

And update ‍️
The side panel glass broke

8E58B763-FE06-41E6-A09C-78FD0C22EBFB.jpeg

it was damage, fractured while shipping so when unboxed I had recorded video. Seller as said that the panel will be replaced. So no worries. Lucky me, didn’t removed the plastic cover over glass or else it would have shattered in my hand and I would have been seriously injured.

update : now with the sync light here is now it looks…

image.jpg

Last edited:
One of 5 available in India as per two to three sellers. Max be from initial slot but it’s finally here after 22 plus days of waiting

View attachment 105255
And update ‍️
The side panel glass broke

View attachment 105263

it was damage, fractured while shipping so when unboxed I had recorded video. Seller as said that the panel will be replaced. So no worries. Lucky me, didn’t removed the plastic cover over glass or else it would have shattered in my hand and I would have been seriously injured.

update : now with the sync light here is now it looks…

View attachment 105274

What model is this ?

Hey can u pls give your feedback how your voice quality was for the person on the other end. I am planning to get these for work calls. Thanks
Its pretty good. Quite similar to my airpods buy maybe ever so slightly worse. People never had any issues on calls.

What model is this ?
Corsair 5000D Airflow Black.

In General,
I really like the overall quality leaving the side panel which is a mess as per me. my cooler master TD 500 panel is much stronger than this. may be different material but that is more durable. their was a scratch when unboxed. and when I was about to place back the panel after setup, before the glass was above cabinet, it broke in my hand so really not that of a fan of such stupid setup. they should have gone for the slide mechanisum like they have for the back panel.
Till the time the seller and Corsair do the RMA for Side panel, its an open case for me as of now with 10 fans :p

Aaj ka kharcha with Rs. 300 ka chuna
Got it for Rs. 3300 where as today it’s going for Rs. 3029 something on Amazon…

View attachment 105017

also is it worth paying extra for extended warranty ? have registered for the product and for 1plus year. so right now its 3 years warranty. if need to extend futhur, for 1year its Rs. 449, for 2 years its Rs. 688 and for 3 years its Rs. 948. What you guys think and would have done ?
so deliveries are open in navi mumbai ? and did the company send the installation guy ?

so deliveries are open in navi mumbai ? and did the company send the installation guy ?
company sends a installation guy ? Kab se ? also delievery are on but depending on the carrier it might be delayed. but if within maharashtra, its not an issue as much as I can see.

Corsair 5000D Airflow Black.

In General,
I really like the overall quality leaving the side panel which is a mess as per me. my cooler master TD 500 panel is much stronger than this. may be different material but that is more durable. their was a scratch when unboxed. and when I was about to place back the panel after setup, before the glass was above cabinet, it broke in my hand so really not that of a fan of such stupid setup. they should have gone for the slide mechanisum like they have for the back panel.
Till the time the seller and Corsair do the RMA for Side panel, its an open case for me as of now with 10 fans :p

Awesome thanks.

Back