The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Then it seems right. But I was expecting higher fps with your configuration.
Same, I thought a 3080ti would be able to do 120 fps on all games at 1080p easily. Looks like a there is a big tradeoff in fps when you switch from high to ultra settings tho, a few changes can make a significant difference in fps in some games

Nice. What's the model? Most importantly, how do you find the size and upgrade? Does it take getting used to? especially for productivity tasks and the font/pixel res?
Size and upgrade is worth every penny for me. I had a 42" TV in my room mounted on top of a 24" and I never used the TV so gave it to bro, got this 32" monitor and will give the 24" to bro again lol. This seems to be good for movies/games/general usage as well. I don't work on my PC, it is a HTGC. For my room I don't think I need more than 32". Acer has a diff model with the same screen and without height adjustable and 4k cheaper.

Last edited:
Same, I thought a 3080ti would be able to do 120 fps on all games at 1080p easily. Looks like a there is a big tradeoff in fps when you switch from high to ultra settings tho, a few changes can make a significant difference in fps in some games
Ray Tracing.
Ray Tracing is the Achilles heel for games today. Nvidia has gen2 already deployed but it's no where enough, even on the mammoth 3080ti it has a ~50% penalty. No wonder AMD is still struggling with it's answer to RT.

Ray Tracing.
Ray Tracing is the Achilles heel for games today. Nvidia has gen2 already deployed but it's no where enough, even on the mammoth 3080ti it has a ~50% penalty. No wonder AMD is still struggling with it's answer to RT.
True, it looks great but guessing it'll take a couple more years for it to be implemented properly. It's too taxing on the hardware rn.
Nvidia with DLSS has a big edge in higher resolutions though, AMD GPUs are a hard buy now

True, it looks great but guessing it'll take a couple more years for it to be implemented properly. It's too taxing on the hardware rn.
Nvidia with DLSS has a big edge in higher resolutions though, AMD GPUs are a hard buy now
AMD's answer to DLSS FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR).
It's not as polished as DLSS but it's compatibility implementation over the past so many generations of GPU's is absolutely phenomenal. Even works on Nvidia 16xx and 10xx series GPU's. Guess who's joined their list of fanboys :)

Last edited:
IMG_20210701_191845.jpg

IMG_20210701_191824.jpg

IMG_20210701_191759.jpg

The EKWB radiators underwent some 3M Vinyl loving yesterday, turned black to white just like Michael Jackson

Went the vinyl route just in case if I wanted to repurpose these rads to a black build in future

So I sent off my primary DAC to a friend so he can send me my other DAC back. The DAC inside the tube amp would work as my temorary DAC. Day one, it started giving troubles and this morning it finally croaked. I had the Apple USB C to headphone adapter but sold it off recently thinking I wont need it anymore. How wrong I was

I'm one if those fellows who will die before having to enable realtek onboard audio, I remembered a friend's friend has an apple store in our town so gave him a call, 30 minutes later I have this!

EuPlMXe.jpg

But then Murphy's law strikes, my brand new USB A to C adaptor wouldn't work. Broke it all the way down and managed to fix it

d0XABas.jpg

All's good now. This will have to work for a week till I get my other DAC back

o3OySLp.jpg

Last edited:
got myself the below :p

1625382471617.png

I have no idea on what version work with what mods and all. this one was selling for ₹ 1,674 /- starters pack. Java version was selling for ₹ 2200 + something.
well the quality or RTX is good. got 20 FPS on 2k on my AMD RX6800XT :p will be trying it on my 2070S machine soon and also on linux in vm as I have heard it's good on other platforms then on windows for amd.

Back