The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Are we flexing boxes now
View attachment 118332
img_20211026_122720-jpg.118330

This makes me wonder where is my x570 box
I see Two boxes from RPTECH.

Can you put up an aquarium video on youtube?
I will soon. Waiting for my friend to ship hi Gopro. He can't find it in his own house. Shooting technical videos holding the phone in one hand kills the fun for me.
Amazingly neat cut! Love your Makita!
Thanks. I use the injection method to inject silicon between panes wherever possible. It is a "geek way" of building aquariums imo ;) Clean seams + No leak tests needed + a lot easier to get it done but looks more difficult lol. For complicated sumps like these I like to go pane by pane (waited 6 hours between joints) as siliconing them all in once can result in a very bad looking/leaking end result. I had like 20 noozles before starting this one. Makita is excellent!
a.jpg
b.jpg

For example:

Prepping :
Check 2.jpg
Check 3.jpg
Check.jpg

Silicone injected : Big lumps as these are drain pipes (25 mm test tubes I got cut from the closed end)
Glued 1.jpg

After 6 hours I did the third one.
Glued 2.jpg

As perfect I could manage:
Perfect.jpg

Last edited:
Hi. How is your experience with this model? Have you used it with the stylus to take any notes.
Over all it's a good model. Serves my purpose well. The CPU fan comes on occassionally for 3 -4 second and again disappears.
The stylus is still close shut in its original box. Will be using it extensively just not getting the time.
Sorry couldn't be of help there.

Decided to utilized the Rs.750 off coupon and get this on list item in my bucket from EPIC STORE :angelic:

godfall-min.png

But I am a bit confused. I got the Godfall Ascended Edition and did I also got the Godfall - Fire & Darkness Expansion as free ?

I did wanted to buy it. but its showing in as below.

godfall addon.png

So do i own it or not ?

Was looking for a Windows laptop for light work, but good battery life.

This doesn't disappoint:

eFtGoYS.jpg

SsIynUn.jpg

okKnh65.jpg

Bit the bullet, and chose ROG over Orico. Excellent premium packaging, and promised speeds:

eVVQf3m.jpg

FD1bBPx.jpg

HOTj8I1.jpg

Nice LED which keeps on circling colors:

vCDZv0b.jpg

hWHT0ns.jpg

It is rated at 10Gbps, getting close speeds on both TB4/USB 3.2gen2 ports:

bomlVjM.png

Real life speeds:

6OqraaG.jpg

All in all, pretty robust solution for those looking to expand via existing NVMe drives, provided you are fine with 1050 MBps speeds. Real TB4 enclosures are f**kall costly, though they will hit the 30-40 Gbps mark. Drive does get pretty hot during extended usage (expected). I am using with 970 Evo Plus rated for 3500 MBps.

Last edited:
Back