The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Are switches in those razer as clicky as g304?
The opticals are super tactile. Most clicky of the bunch, closely followed by the Kailh 8.0 in the M800. G304 has Omrons which are super mushy & inconsistent.

Got the g pro x superlight enjoying it so far View attachment 142063

Love the color. Why did you pick the Superlight over other mice in the market like Ninjutso Katana Superlight, Razer V2 Pro, Pulsar Xlite V2, etc?

Last edited:
The opticals are super tactile. Most clicky of the bunch, closely followed by the Kailh 8.0 in the M800. G304 has Omrons which are super mushy & inconsistent.

Love the color. Why did you pick the Superlight over other mice in the market like Ninjutso Katana Superlight, Razer V2 Pro, Pulsar Xlite V2, etc?
Used multiple difference mouse in the past, most recently was using the viper ultimate for about 2 years, decided to go back to Logitech based on a friends recommendation and I'm loving it.
Pink color cause bored of black color mouse, almost every mouse is black and also due to the fact that my mousepad is red its a good combo.

20220528_093716.jpg

Finally got my hands on much awaited (for me) Lego Mario set - the animations, sounds etc are all so much awesomeness !

5tg4opR.jpg

Nintendo figurines:

R7D1UL3.jpg

Bought some random pop boxes, and guess what - BOTH ARE THE SAME ! :D

GRJURUs.jpg

Tom and Jerry collection:

H7J7XP9.jpg

Gpv3DgV.jpg

N7s949O.jpg

D8SPoHw.jpg

Mike and Sulley love:

WjRcbXX.jpg

There's motion, light and sound:

olyLrLT.jpg
this is so cool , where did you get it ?

Was About to get one for myself , do post the review if possible .

Was About to get one for myself , do post the review if possible .
its not as good i thought. if your phone support aptx hd then you should buy it otherwise ignore. i have samsung f62 it doesn't support aptx hd and when i use this amp with this phone and final audio e2000 it just makes sound louder nothing else, no quality improvement at all.

its not as good i thought. if your phone support aptx hd then you should buy it otherwise ignore. i have samsung f62 it doesn't support aptx hd and when i use this amp with this phone and final audio e2000 it just makes sound louder nothing else, no quality improvement at all.
i have a s21 5g not sure if it supports aptx hd , have to google it , anyways how is the battery life ?

(Renewed) Sony WF-1000XM3.jpg

Looking at the price graph, it seems the price went all the way to 1536 for a couple of hours. I got it when it was 2200, so good enough, I guess.

Back