The "Everyday" show-off thread !

PC_setup.jpg

My first gaming PC build. Built this in November last year, quite happy with the whole setup.

That's so cool are going to use it for Plex/jellyfin?
I was looking for something like this for my Jellyfin server.
Yes ill be using Plex and for NAS and storing not so important files. I don't feel like keeping my PC always on. The power consumption is super low on the zemaboard so it will make it easy to access files and Jellyfin via phone or laptop.

congrats! specs and cost?
Specs:
CPU: Intel i5 12400F
GPU: Gigabyte 6800XT (RMA'ed to Aurous)
GPU - 6800xt OC
RAM - 16GB (D50 white)
PSU - Gigabyte 850W (RMA'ed)
Mobo - gigabyte b660m ds3h
CPU cooler - AK620 (bit overkill)
Cabinet - Galax Revolution 01

Cost of tower: 1.2L

Peripherals

Mic: Maono PM422 full kit (4.8k)
Monitor - Acer 1440p XV272U (24k)
Keyboard - RK71 triple mode (base) + Gatreon Yellow pro (linear switches) + Snow XDA keycaps
Mouse - Pulsar Xlite V2 (6k used)
Mousepad - Some cheap one from Amazon for Rs. 600 (900mm x 400mm)

Ak620 white?
Yes

Last edited:
Yes ill be using Plex and for NAS and storing not so important files. I don't feel like keeping my PC always on. The power consumption is super low on the zemaboard so it will make it easy to access files and Jellyfin via phone or laptop.
Are you only planning to have 2.5" SATA SSD's?
This thing seems perfect for Jellyfin + Sonarr + Prowlarr setup.

Are you only planning to have 2.5" SATA SSD's?
This thing seems perfect for Jellyfin + Sonarr + Prowlarr setup.
Yea, Zemaboard supports two 2.5" sata ssd. You need an additional power supply for 3.5". I use only Jellfyin and manually download it from YTS. I'll probably be using the stock OS and install it.
You can demo the preloaded software here https://casaos.io/. Somewhere down the line when house construction is finished, ill probably use the unifi controller too.

Back