The "Everyday" show-off thread !

ultimabasher said:
Can you stop showing off your android already :p

Nope :p

That thing makes iTouch 3G look dull :p
This is not my first iPod touch. Briefly owned iPod Touch 2G.

Is it my mind playing tricks on me or does Apple skimmed on the built quality of 3G? 2G used to look solid like iPhone. Used to feel same way. This does not feel as solid in feel like iPhone 3GS. Neither does the button quality feels upto the mark. :S

Snap1121.jpg

Snap1123.jpg

Snap1124.jpg

Got this after Rmaing my Pl11 :p darn Pl30 was out of stock :( and this was the best I can get under my budget :(

Edit : Just found some ear shaped thingy in the pouch ? Whats the suppose to do ? :S:ashamed:

Congrats !! You are going to love this one .The PL-21 is actually the best IEMs of Soundmagic after PL-50.In my opinion ,they are better than the PL-30 as well.Same SQ as PL-30 but better bass ! :D.

Those ear-shaped things are ear guides , you can use it for a better fit if you plan to route the IEMs from the top of your ears in the downward direction .The PL-21 nozzle is not straight but at a slight angle and it benefits from the downward fit.

^ Check again ,He's got a PL-21 not PL-20. Both sound totally different. :) I have the PL-21 and MP-21 .MP-21 is the one with a mic for iphone and other mobile phones.

The sound of PL-21 /MP-21 is far more superior than any other earphone in the ~1k range.Warm an upfront midrange,good treble and plenty of punch bass .The midrange & soundstage is as blissful as the PL-30 and the bass is better than the PL-30.

Bought 120mm UV LED fan from Manpreet

UV leds are purple, but for some reason appear blue

Im planning to use it as rear fan once I decide on a controller:)
Damage-350

ragzdiablo said:
Got my self a new pair of shoes.. :eek:hyeah:
Adidas Fedora..

Had to go with this as the shoe that i wanted(NBA collection) wasnt available in size 12..:(

hehe, I got a similar problem with shoe availability although my size is 11. .

After my no-so-good experiences with Reebok, decided to get back to Nike. Wanted the most comfortable shoes, rather than just good looking shoes, so got these Nike Air Pegasus+ 26 Bowerman series today for around 4k.

Easily the most comfortable and expensive shoes I've owned, hope to keep them clean for as long as possible :p

uploadresize.jpg

Sadly my iPhone 3G doesn't support Nike+, have to upgrade to the 3gs to use it :( .... would rather stick to runkeeper for now :)

Back