Optimized-DSCF2247.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCF2254.JPG
    DSCF2254.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 134
  • DSCF2255.JPG
    DSCF2255.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 118
Got a UV filter for FZ35 from DX and AMD freebies have arrived .I got the AMD freebies in less than 3 weeks:D.More are yet to come;).

p1030145.jpg

p1030141c.jpg

UV filter is pretty nice.Its metal body and not plastic.

Damage:4.75USD:p

I had been looking for something to replace my SHE9800. With all these plethora of earphones flooding the market, I was finally able to narrow it down to Denon AH C751. Bought from amazon for $98 and sourced it through a friend. Here are some pics...

Got two Khaitan Joscana fans for home @6.8k each as well...

viralbug said:
^ Congrats!!!

I'm literally dieing to get my hands on those!!! :(

Bought RE0 to avoid getting an amp but looks like I may end up getting one so will return this and get RE1 if my ears don't burn it to its signature in a weeks time :bleh:

I think I may like Hippo VB better but cant get them locally :/ and dont want to pay for shipping either :mad: RE0/RE1 works out cheapest for me

Don't even think of getting a RE-1 if you want to avoid amping .They are one of the most difficult to drive IEMs.Yeah ,difficult then RE-0 as well.Hippo VB seems to be the one for you .PM Moshel on TE, he might have a few in stock.

By the way RE-0 sound really good without amp as well.With a Fiio E5 it get's better in bass & volume and once you add a mid-range warm amp ,it's a match made in heaven.RE-0 + good amp sounds really out of the world.I feel it's the ultimate IEMs under 200$.

EDIT :

Give the RE-0 a good 80-100 hrs burn in before making up your mind.No other earphone produces the detailing and clarity this one does.Get some 320 kbps /FLACs and then it's all about rediscovering your music collection.

FaH33m said:
Don't even think of getting a RE-1 if you want to avoid amping .They are one of the most difficult to drive IEMs.Yeah ,difficult then RE-0 as well.Hippo VB seems to be the one for you .PM Moshel on TE, he might have a few in stock.

By the way RE-0 sound really good without amp as well.With a Fiio E5 it get's better in bass & volume and once you add a mid-range warm amp ,it's a match made in heaven.RE-0 + good amp sounds really out of the world.I feel it's the ultimate IEMs under 200$.

EDIT :
Give the RE-0 a good 80-100 hrs burn in before making up your mind.No other earphone produces the detailing and clarity this one does.Get some 320 kbps /FLACs and then it's all about rediscovering your music collection.

Re check my post :p I got RE0 as I didn't want to get additional amp for a IEM. Since I feel the need for an amp now, I may get RE1 for better soundstage.

RE0 is good in details, just that it leave you wanting for little more bass without an amp. Essentially the bass is there but the oomph factor is missing :tongue:

If so many TEians have RE0 why not a single review :bleh:

I believe more than burning in the earphone u need to burn your ears with the IEM to get adjusted to it ;)

archish said:
Re check my post :p I got RE0 as I didn't want to get additional amp for a IEM. Since I feel the need for an amp now, I may get RE1 for better soundstage.

RE0 is good in details, just that it leave you wanting for little more bass without an amp. Essentially the bass is there but the oomph factor is missing :tongue:

If so many TEians have RE0 why not a single review :bleh:

I believe more than burning in the earphone u need to burn your ears with the IEM to get adjusted to it ;)

Though RE-0 doesn't show huge signs of burn in ..there are earphones which do .Hippo VB sounded like total crap out of the box with a harsh treble and now they sound blissful. I doubt my ears got used to it's crappy sound.:tongue:

and yeah RE-0 review will be there on TE soon.. infact reviewed along with its successor :).

Also RE-1 has an amazing sounstage and smooth midrange but you won't be able to get its real sound without an amp..Ask fellow RE-1 users ,how difficult they are to drive.;)

FaH33m said:
Though RE-0 doesn't show huge signs of burn in ..there are earphones which do .Hippo VB sounded like total crap out of the box with a harsh treble and now they sound blissful. I doubt my ears got used to it's crappy sound.:tongue:

and yeah RE-0 review will be there on TE soon.. infact reviewed along with its successor :).

Also RE-1 has an amazing sounstage and smooth midrange but you won't be able to get its real sound without an amp..Ask fellow RE-1 users ,how difficult they are to drive.;)

RE1 sounds too good with EF2 :hap2:

@archish I have a RE 1 mate .I have been hearing a lot about the RE 0 but i did not like when i auditioned them about 8 months back.I have a big amplifier coming my way pretty soon which would make the RE 1 more blissful:D.I posted that comment for Faheem as he keeps pulling my leg as to why i purchased the RE 1 as he doesn't like it .We keep having war between RE0 and RE 1 :p.

The RE1 definitely needs an amp ( not those E5 or crappy amps its needs a powerful amp) else the RE1 sounds like any other IEM.

archish said:
lol I must say after u hear the very highly detailed RE0 most of the other IEM will sound like they are playing 22khz file :rofl:

Not my RE1s !!! :eek:hyeah:

Btw do you have an EF2 ? With the stock Chinese tubes the RE1s really shine ! I am enjoying the Re1s with Faheem's EF2 (he has loaned me his EF2 in exchange for my udac).

Also dont think of getting the Re1s without an amp. I have an Amp3 player which is pretty good but not up to the mark when driving the RE1s. The RE1s sound a bit muddy and congested without an amp. With a good amp like an Ibasso P3+ the Re1s shine ! Instrument separation and soundstage become amazing and the mids sounds really smooth. After getting to used to the RE1s soundstage I simply could not bring to myself to love the Re0s.

Dont get me wrong, the RE0s were much better in extracting those finer details in your music and with my P3+ the bass of the Re0s was about the same as the RE1s. However the soundstage was not even close to the RE1s expansive soundstage. My other two earphones - Hippo VB and Woodie 2 (essentially the same driver in different housings) have a good enough soundstage for me but sadly not the RE0.

If the RE0s just had a better soundstage, (and changing nothing else) I would gladly pay $199 for that ! :)

Back