The "Everyday" show-off thread !

@Metalspree - I meant I would pay for a revised RE0 (if such a thing existed) which had everything that the RE0 had with a nice wide soundstage. :)

@Viralbug - Ah, you forgot recessed mids ! RE1 pwns RE0 !!! :) (I am sure Metalspree is with me on this one !)

Thats right mate ,RE1 has blissful mids and awesome sound-stage.Its gonna be a cats and dogs war between us am i sure after my post there will be Faheems reply saying RE 0 is amazing RE 1 $ucks :lol:

Hhehehe I won't do that , cause I know RE-1 is really good.. don't forget I only suggested you to get one.

Anyways coming back to the war -

RE-252 pawns both .Muahahahah ! It has the detailing of the RE-0 and the soundstage is pretty close to that of RE-1 .:tongue:

On a serious note, we all know each of them has their own Pros and Cons and we guys love the one's that suits as best. I remember falling in love with the RE-1 when I first heard it .Back then me and Metalspree both were using RE-2 and I was the one who told Metalspree , how awesome RE1 were cause I knew he would love it more than me.;)

Then came the RE-0 which I truly love for their detailing and transparency. It isn't very musical without an amp or even with a Fiio E5. But with Brendon's Meier Corda Porta III which he loaned it to me along with the uDAC, they sound completely blissful .The amp has a smooth midrange and clear treble .It also adds enough punch to the bass to make the RE-0 musical.. Yes the soundstage isn't as good as the RE-1 but its more than acceptable.

I wish I had the moolah to buy the Porta III from you Brendon :(. Another problem is it's semi portable size.It definitely wouldn't fit in my jeans and I dont wear shirts with pockets.:ashamed:

Thought of selling first, but now gonna keep it..
will jailbreak/unlock tonite.. (teethered ofcourse)
photo4hk.jpg

iPhone 3GS 32GB ..

But Im just too addicted to my blackberry !

^ Congrats !! Deserves a dedicated thread !! :D Love the phone an it's current dream phone but stuck with a 2G 16GB which is on it's death bed , waiting for revival .:rofl:.

FaH33m said:
^ Congrats !! Deserves a dedicated thread !! :D Love the phone an it's current dream phone but stuck with a 2G 16GB which is on it's death bed , waiting for revival .:rofl:.

I dunno but I really find it kind of girly phone [bb rocks for me].. its good for chicks..I probably just give it to my bhaabi or mum..

drkrvn09 said:
ma new shoes!!!
Chuck Taylor All Star Converse....:hap2: jus love them...

DSC02658.jpg

damages: 1200 :)

hummmm but i bought for my frnd got it for 800

drkrvn09 said:
ma new shoes!!!
Chuck Taylor All Star Converse....:hap2: jus love them...

DSC02658.jpg

damages: 1200 :)

hummmm but i bought for my frnd got it for 800
may be the quality will be reason. :hap2:

^^ all this converse stuff is made at Lakhani shoe factory near my college in faridabad. i bought one for myself for rs 650/-., and the same stuff is sold at malls in converse showroom for Rs.1100+.
in my view.. after using various brands Reebok Canvas shoes are far better, durable, comfortable than these india-made converse tagged shoes.

1zqdkrl.jpg

2rzaqnc.jpg

10ghhrn.jpg

have a cpl of queries

1. how long shud I burn-in? Shud the burn-in process be continuous or intermittent?

2. Can I mix white, pink, pure tone noise while burn-in?or should I play a particular noise for sometime and next so on....?

3.Lastly in the last pic whats that pin kind of tool used for?

Congrats on the purchase .Where did u get it from and how much did it cost u ??

1. how long shud I burn-in? Shud the burn-in process be continuous or intermittent?

A: Burn any where between 150~200hrs.If you can let it be continuous.I know its irritating to wait for the burning process to complete

2. Can I mix white, pink, pure tone noise while burn-in?or should I play a particular noise for sometime and next so on....?

A.Play white noise and pink noise in loop and do not use vol more than 10%.

3.Lastly in the last pic whats that pin kind of tool used for?

I guess the the tool is used to clean wax :ashamed:,read it some where not sure.

well i personally didn't burn-in my PL-50, and it made me love them even more. i liked them the first instant i heard them and if that's the case with you too then just burn-in while listening. trust me you'll notice the difference after 100 and then some more after 150 hrs.

And this way you''ll also be able to witness that change

Back