The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Rahul said:
fed up of vista, got this today

4356926620_e7789c3b1c.jpg

Rahul said:
^^ 6.2k, got it from chroma .....

Lovely buy as you always do- do i need to say Congrats?. :)

How much was ultimate for?

About time i saved up some for this- as soon as i make sure i have one stable, fixed config for my 24x7 rig that i hopefully will not fiddle around with.

How many times can we re-install this? :ashamed:

Ultimate was not there, home basic was ~5.1k. you can check out the price here

Windows 7 Ultimate- Buy from Microsoft Store

when you click on "add to cart" you will get the importer name and city, you can see its most expensive in chennai :(

You can install as many times as you want, i have done vista install many times. But in XP i had to call the toll free no once to get it activated after few installs. Its nothing you call the toll free no and give the no on IVR then you will get the activation code, its pretty simple :).

Did some online shopping this month :hap2:. Got most of the stuff within 2 days of placing the order except the Belkin core backpack which ITdepot shipped using speedpost. It was lying the local post office for 7 days :mad:

backpack - 2200/- shipped
Belts - 850/- each approx, wallet - 680/-, 16gb microsdhc - 2266/- (ebay)
sansa clip+ 2k (kmd)
router 2.1k (bgs)

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

A little pampering for my car :p

Its a Cosworth end muffler :) Installed on my Swift. Purely for aesthetics, not expecting any improvements in terms of performance. Saw it, loved it, picked it :D
Build quality is awesome. It surely does feel like a quality product :)

Damage = 10k:stup1:

Amey said:
Haha, this is a tech forum na.... so not giving too much importance to irrelevant stuff like car accessories :p

Nice , post pics of it installed on the car.. have you noticed any difference after fixing it ? what else do cosworth have ? :p

Sudarshan_SMD said:
Congratulations.
Don't you already have a Firefox?
Why a new one?
Damages?
I would ride a tricycle before i even think of getting a Fireshit bike. I had a Trek 4300 before this, that was a MTB but since all of my cycling is done on tar i got this one

Back