The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Got a case for putting in some of my Hot Wheels vehicles...

IMG_20240817_204901.jpg

IMG_20240817_204925.jpg

IMG_20240817_210155.jpg

For those folks here who are interested in knowing which vehicles I have kept in the box:

Front Row (L to R):
----------------------

Hot Wheels The Mystery Machine (Year of Manufacture - 2012)
Hot Wheels 1996 Nissan 180SX Type X (Year of Manufacture - 2016)
Hot Wheels Back to the Future DeLorean Time Machine [Hover Mode] (Year of Manufacture - 2015)
Hot Wheels Ford GT Le Mans [LM] Gulf Livery (Year of Manufacture - 2015)
Reader's Digest Corgi Rolls Royce Silver Ghost Limited Edition (Year of Manufacture - 1995) -- The only non- Hot Wheels vehicle in there.
Hot Wheels 1970 Plymouth All American Racers [AAR] Barracuda (Year of Manufacture - 2013)
Hot Wheels Morris Mini 'Union Jack' Edition (Year of Manufacture - 2014)
Hot Wheels Tank Gunner (AKA Gun Bucket) (Year of Manufacture - 1984)
Hot Wheels Aston Martin 1963 DB5 (Year of Manufacture - 2016)
Hot Wheels Tyrrell P34 (AKA 'Six Wheeler') (Year of Manufacture - 2013)
Hot Wheels Blimp 'Hot Air Sky Swami' Edition (Year of Manufacture - 2007)

Back Row (L to R):
---------------------

Hot Wheels 1971 Datsun Bluebird 510 Wagon (Year of Manufacture - 2015)
Hot Wheels Knight Rider K.I.T.T. (Year of Manufacture - 2016)
Hot Wheels 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona (Year of Manufacture - 2012)
Hot Wheels Hot Bird (aka Firebird) Collector #469 Edition (Year of Manufacture - 1982)
Hot Wheels 1969 Ford Torino Talladega (Year of Manufacture - 2016)
Hot Wheels Neet Streeter 'Yellow Medusa' Edition (Year of Manufacture - Early 1990's - India)
Hot Wheels Lamborghini Countach LP500 (Year of Manufacture - 2017)
Hot Wheels Shelby Cobra 427 Supercharged [S/C] (Year of Manufacture - 2011)
Hot Wheels Volkswagen Caddy (Year of Manufacture - 2016)
Hot Wheels Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) (Year of Manufacture - 2016)
Hot Wheels 1990 Honda Civic EF Chassis JP Variant (Year of Manufacture - 2015)

Case Link: DCO Motion Blur Series Diorama Worp Tunnel for Diecast Collectors
(I'm not really using it strictly as a Diorama but as a big garage :))

Last edited:
@Black_Hawk I envy you. Had about half dozen HWs myself in childhood. One day i come back from school. My honourable mother had packed them in a det detergent powder packet and handed them all over to my lady English tutor. I sobbed for months. Even after almost 30 years i still ask my mother about them and clearly asserted that I'll never forgive her for such heinous crime.
Point is, that's what HWs are. Take care of them well. Really happy for you.

The vertical monitor has much better colors than the other one in this picture to me. Is that the Acer VG280k?
It is indeed the vg280k. The reason it looks like it has better colors is due to several reasons, the vg280k is not clamped to srgb, and colors are over saturated, and the image taken with my phone does not capture the colors being displayed correctly. You can get similar colors from the OLED in the "Standard" profile, which expands srgb colors into the panel native color space, and looks very saturated.

It is indeed the vg280k. The reason it looks like it has better colors is due to several reasons, the vg280k is not clamped to srgb, and colors are over saturated, and the image taken with my phone does not capture the colors being displayed correctly. You can get similar colors from the OLED in the "Standard" profile, which expands srgb colors into the panel native color space, and looks very saturated.

Thank you. I don't think it looks oversaturated but "correct" based on the picture, relative to each other. It might be different in real life or with settings I can't say.

20240821_101823.jpg

Was contacted by Kiiboom offering to send a keyboard and wrist rest free of charge in exchange for a review. Apparently they liked my review of the Bridge75 Plus posted on another forum online just that much lol

Well, after about 1.5weeks, here it is! Also got a new deskmat to complete the blue theme :)

Keyboard: Kiiboom Loop 75
Keycaps: GMK Blue Samurai clones
Switches: MMD Princess V3 Linear
Deskmat: Senkai

Last edited:
Was contacted by Kiiboom offering to send a keyboard and wrist rest free of charge in exchange for a review. Apparently they liked my review of the Bridge75 Plus posted on another forum online just that much lol

Well, after about 2.5weeks, here it is! Also got a new deskmat to complete the blue theme :)

Keyboard: Kiiboom Loop 75
Keycaps: GMK Blue Samurai clones
Switches: MMD Princess V3 Linear
Deskmat: Senkai
Care to share the link of that review?

how was this sourced? Am trying to get the Radxa Rock 5 ITX nas board, its either OOS or seller does not ship to India.
Evelta is stocking Radxa products in small quantities, so try checking with them -

Back