The "Everyday" show-off thread !

desiibond said:
Purchased HTC Legend today for 24k. why the hell did I ignore Android for so long! Went to get HTC Spica but once I saw this phone, the decision was made in split second. thoroughly enjoying this UI right now.

:S:S

Congrats. :hap2:

desiibond said:
Went to get Samsung Spica but once I saw this phone, the decision was made in split second. thoroughly enjoying this UI right now.

Wow doubled the budget from 12k to 24k in a split second, would be a hell of a phone then. :p

Congrats! :hap2:

arun687 said:
Wow doubled the budget from 12k to 24k in a split second, would be a hell of a phone then. :p

Congrats! :hap2:

hehe true. it's one hell of a phone. and now three of my friends who saw the phones are tempted to change their phones. :)

Shripad said:
Well I was wasting my P II 965BE by running it at stock speed in media / family / secondary review rig.

Sold it couple of weeks back and got this for now to wait till 960T comes along :p Do not mind my dirty MX 518. Its a battered, battle harden 5 year old vet :p

3304bd975723b6cc.jpg
3304bd97572c1dc8.jpg

And this is also in.
3304bd97cb372d9d.jpg

Expect review of this on Monday, followed by 890FX from GB ;)

nice and i love this board btw is this amd 940 T or 965 3.4 ghz some confused not post proper cpu code name :|

and let see the benchmark if u are plan to unlock to 6 core :p

@starchazer

holy smoke i love this heavy rain special edition :O and it is awesome with drool cover package

Arun.P said:
nice and i love this board btw is this amd 940 T or 965 3.4 ghz some confused not post proper cpu code name :|

and let see the benchmark if u are plan to unlock to 6 core :p

@starchazer

holy smoke i love this heavy rain special edition :O and it is awesome with drool cover package

U r wrong ..

It is AMD Ph II X2 555 BE ...

Ahhh congrats Uday.

Have loads of stuff with me right now to show off, but waiting for some more to come before i dedicate a thread to it :p

Back