The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Shripad said:
Well I was wasting my P II 965BE by running it at stock speed in media / family / secondary review rig.

Sold it couple of weeks back and got this for now to wait till 960T comes along :p Do not mind my dirty MX 518. Its a battered, battle harden 5 year old vet :p

3304bd975723b6cc.jpg

Expect review of this on Monday, followed by 890FX from GB ;)

Which mousepad is that?

Congos everyone- nice stuff. :hap2:

Always a pleasure going through this thread and sensing the joy the buyers/owners express. :)

Udit said:
big deal (even you probably used The "Everyday" show-off thread for that reason)

he did not actually act in any major roles

anyways Congrats :)

Cut the crap Udit- some things are special for those who value it.

Imagine you getting an autographed brassiere from Denise Milani. :|

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Cut the crap Udit- some things are special for those who value it.

Imagine you getting an autographed brassiere from Denise Milani. :|

you cut & eat the crap

if it's so special open a new special exclusive thread

i want what is under her brassiere :eek:hyeah:

what will i do with a autographed brassiere????? wear it?????

P.S. no grudge against "starchazer" just this thread

starchazer said:
Now I am most happy for HR CE. Not because I was hunting for it ever since it went out of stock on HMV. But Because I got it from a special person.

I got it from Sam Douglas. The one who Played Scott Shelby in the game. :clap:

bq5vmbqmkkgrhqiokigeuzq.jpg

He sent me the game + all goodies signed + a letter. :D

Thats so cool.. congrats dude.. :hap2:

OT.. @shr-iPad... i almost rofled at ur siggy.. awesome.. :rofl: /OT

Gaurish said:

Bikey Started :no:

FaH33m said:
^ Don't mind Udit , but most of your recent posts have a very rude tone to it .I miss the older Udit. :(

sorry have kind of gained a bad habit of rudeness
mostly everyone is breaking friendship with me saying I'm a bad person so maybe I'm becoming one
probably need to get calmer

Thanks everyone :)

@udit: Thanks :)

Just because I didn't create a new thread doesn't mean it's of no importance to me. The only reason I didn't create is because this is basically not a gaming forum, So many people wouldn't have probably appreciated it and I just didn't want to clutter the section. Plus people did see it here, Right? like you and others.

I always feel an absolutely deserving purchase warrants a new thread. (i.e. Which probably most on the forum would appreciate)

So in a sense you're right that I didn't find it deserving enough to have a thread of its own. But I sure as hell love what I got and gonna treasure it as one of my most valued items. :)

starchazer said:
@udit: Thanks :)

Just because I didn't create a new thread doesn't mean it's of no importance to me. The only reason I didn't create is because this is basically not a gaming forum, So many people wouldn't have probably appreciated it and I just didn't want to clutter the section. Plus people did see it here, Right? like you and others.

I always feel an absolutely deserving purchase warrants a new thread. (i.e. Which probably most on the forum would appreciate)

So in a sense you're right that I didn't find it deserving enough to have a thread of its own. But I sure as hell love what I got and gonna treasure it as one of my most valued items. :)

sorry again for portraying my thoughts very rudely :ashamed:

Purchased HTC Legend today for 24k. why the hell did I ignore Android for so long! Went to get Samsung Spica but once I saw this phone, the decision was made in split second. thoroughly enjoying this UI right now.

^ OMG !! Awesome :O ! That deserves a thread man . .

How does it sound out of the box ? Any comparisons with previous cans ? Read its very neutral(being monitoring headphones) but still bass is punchy and detailed.

EDIT : Please post source of purchase /damages as well .

Back