The "Everyday" show-off thread !

About a week ago I got the USB glitter lamp from DX after seeing one in this thread. :)

It's very nice, but I don't keep it on constantly.

On my Case:

Full rig:

Here are my new everyday commuting gloves. Bought them btoday for Rs550:).
Sorry for bad pics as i don't have good cam. Clicked thm 4m my sister's Corby plus.:eek:hyeah:

Attachments

• Photo-0124.jpg
    Photo-0124.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Photo-0123.jpg
    Photo-0123.jpg
    447.3 KB · Views: 141
Bought this Nokia 6303 Classic (not 6303i) with a 2gb Sandisk memory card for 6400rs today morning. this phone comes with autofocus and better video recording features when compared to the 6303i which has slightly better battery life

i had to sell my sony c-510 for 3k - i am done with sony ericsson phones forever. they maybe feature rich but they are built badly and their after sales service is horrible. this whole c-510/k-790i issue hurt my wallet hard! will stick to nokia from now.

I got the 6303i for 5.2K .I do not have the phone with me to click pics.I did use it today i felt the phone was worth the price .Its decent and the cam was good.Even i got 2GB card free

Will post pics soon

img00532201004231244.jpg

Got it in white guys, was really hard to find and couldnt get the 2% discount either on white.. :(

EB14EN for those who finding out which it is..SEI has given a nice a review about it.

Damage MRP : 38,990/-

Its being blacked by sony center ppl, no discount and not available yet in nehru place..

(Y) Great lappy....VIAO AND VFM !!

ankxxs said:
Here are my new everyday commuting gloves. Bought them btoday for Rs550:).
Sorry for bad pics as i don't have good cam. Clicked thm 4m my sister's Corby plus.:eek:hyeah:
From Karol Bagh right? A friend of mine had bought these as well, very little protection in the palm due to thin cloth, even the 150 bucks one available there has thicker cloth.

Got Google Nexus one, today.

No pics for now.

Too lazy to get my DSLR out and then click it. Will do it tomorrow :).

Till then I am liking it minus few UI issues.

Back