The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Got this yesterday from Chroma, Lowerparel -

9gzhuv.jpg

Damages- Rs.2580/- :eek:hyeah:

Got these for my Swift ICE after one of my Mid Range drivers conked off.So removed those and went for these :)

Illusion Audio CH-1 Compression horns.

Did some shopping over the last 2-3 days.

Woodland shoes-2.2k (for me)

Canon A495 10.0mp digicam which i gifted my sister. cost me 5700 after using an ebay discount coupon - got a camera pouch and a kingston 4gb memory card too.

Did a trackday with the GP Pro in the wet, hands never got wet in the rain. Use it only on trackdays and so havent used it much. I think the leather needs breaking in.

One advice on A*. If you have big hands, always opt for a bigger size. My first A* was a MX-2 or SP-2 (cant remmeber, the short glove). Bought L since it fit my hands even when i curled up the fingers. Once I wore them and actually held the handlebar, it became way too small. My little finger hurt really bad and the palm opposite to the lil finger was hurting bad. Couldnt use them unless I dont zip them up. Ultimately they got torn off on a crash on the track.

Since then got a XL GP Pro, it feels bit loose when worn but fits nicely once you hold the handlebar.

sunny27 said:
^^^^^^^^how much are those gloves?

1100 bucks, thanks to ebay coupon, 990 :clap:

SunnyBoi said:
Did a trackday with the GP Pro in the wet, hands never got wet in the rain. Use it only on trackdays and so havent used it much. I think the leather needs breaking in.

One advice on A*. If you have big hands, always opt for a bigger size. My first A* was a MX-2 or SP-2 (cant remmeber, the short glove). Bought L since it fit my hands even when i curled up the fingers. Once I wore them and actually held the handlebar, it became way too small. My little finger hurt really bad and the palm opposite to the lil finger was hurting bad. Couldnt use them unless I dont zip them up. Ultimately they got torn off on a crash on the track.

Since then got a XL GP Pro, it feels bit loose when worn but fits nicely once you hold the handlebar.

Thanks for the heads up, will keep that in mind. Though my usage is mainly going to be touring, with slight in city usage in winter.

^^ Which nero does with come with ? Is it nero expres sor the full version. Plz check and let me know. I am getting quote of Rs 1050+VAT in Bangalore

Well I couldnt stand S60 for too many days after selling my N1. Started to miss android. So got this Sammy Spica to tide me over until something like Galaxy S or HTC's new offerings are released ( and until I can afford to buy them :p )

Kinda mixed bag so far. Pleasantly surprised by the sound quality ( its better than nexus or any other android phone that I have used till date ) and what you get for the price with this phone. Disappointed by lack of some basic stuff like back-lit buttons and notification lights.

Does feel little slow when you are coming from something like Nexus One but still not too bad considering asking price of 12.5k

Shripad said:
Kinda mixed bag so far. Pleasantly surprised by the sound quality ( its better than nexus or any other android phone that I have used till date ) and what you get for the price with this phone. Disappointed by lack of some basic stuff like back-lit buttons and notification lights.
Does feel little slow when you are coming from something like Nexus One but still not too bad considering asking price of 12.5k
:O :O i never knew that nexus one sounds bad .Yeah even i am missing back light and a notification light.Is it possible to apply very little of radium paint:ashamed: on the keys( i know its bad for health)
Btw congrats on the phone :eek:hyeah:

Back