The "Everyday" show-off thread !

^^superb work on the heatsinks

and congrats on the quad

wat brand ipa do we get ??

or do we get it in lose quantity?

none of the medical stores i enquired in had it..

img0069qh.jpg

By null at 2010-05-16

got some few update an creative fatal1ty headphone and mouse pad as gift from my friend who bought from usa and it is awesome and i love it cause my old mouse pad and headphone got damage and broken ;)

thanks guys :)

damages :: 12.5k shoppers stop

similar is available in metal bracelet as well

i just like the colour :D

this is my 2nd watch, after my 8yr old timex ironman triathlon, i think an upgrade was necessary

Even I got a watch today...well the point of show-off is the price I got it...this piece retails for around 1k...got it on Tradus.in after some coupons for Rs 467/- :hap2:

img0346crop.jpg

Konquerror said:
Even I got a watch today...well the point of show-off is the price I got it...this piece retails for around 1k...got it on Tradus.in after some coupons for Rs 467/- :hap2:

img0346crop.jpg

Congrats dear,

How did you get it so cheap? :S

AFAIK tradus had max 300rs discount.

^^^It's because of tradus's fault...they listed this watch for 767/- under mid night promotion...and on special promotions...coupons can't be applied..but some how due to there fault...they didn't disable the coupon option for this listing...and I grabbed the offer...I just got lucky ;)

I bought this t sonic t-520 2gb mp3 player with 2 years of warranty for 1200rs from lamington road. and the sound quality is very good. tested it with soundmagic pl-11.

Back