The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Oh man. When Pappu said "eat shit and die", I didn't understand. now, i understand why :) And yes, that look on Jack's face is just priceless :)

thirumalkumaran said:
That's a great deal buddy...

Where did you get it..
I think the next version is already up, Check the brochures dude..
I bought it from laptopdirect.co.uk.

I was aware of the refreshed line up, but I was in a hurry to get this. the new line would have taken a month to hit the stores. Also, this is a minor refresh with only the processor changing to 740QM from 720QM.

FaH33m said:
^ Nice . One of my first pair of decent headphones. Hope you are able to drive them well and liking it :).

Liking them right now, though haven't yet used them for any movie yet, which is the primary usage for my headphones.

Ankur said:
nice spekkssssssssssss,, i mean nice set. Congrats Mr. Sarkar.

And if i'm not wrong it is I guess its 6.5mm not inches.

Thanks Ankur, Yes, I realized that, after posting the video :D. I was just too eager to listen to the headphones that I barely spent any time or thought while making the unboxing video. Plus this is only the second unboxing video I have made, so still need to work on this aspect.

not exactly a showoff , but check out the estimation bill i got from HP service centre for my laptop:bleh:

ya , 55k for a bloody laptop screen .

Received an interesting looking huge package from Deep Cool today. (some pics are bad as they are taken from phone cam)

Gamer Storm CPU cooler

ICE Blade Pro CPU cooler

Killer Whale Premium CPU Cooler

Fans and Entire package

And yes, how can I omit the product catalogue of Deep Cool. These chinese companies always have interesting catalogues. :p

img3178f.jpg
img3179e.jpg

Will be testing all these products one by one as I get time.

Haha advertising with chicks - I remember the review for the X58 board from Gigabyte featuring that hot chick. :lol:

Back