The "Everyday" show-off thread !

lmao thats not part of the showoff :p and it isnt a model , its a phone :eek:hyeah:

Got it from SG way back when the movie first came out, not sure if it would be available now

bottle said:
lmao thats not part of the showoff :p and it isnt a model , its a phone :eek:hyeah:

Got it from SG way back when the movie first came out, not sure if it would be available now
Well, it's awesome... And sorry... I am not an audiophile and couldn't appreciate your earphones... But from the comments, I gather that they are awesome as well... :clap:

^ Even I plan to pick up the DR467i . The A44V(Sensitivity ) doesn't seem to have much space for extra lenses or a tripod .

:p

Got 2 new T-Mobile Vibrants & 1 Verizon Fascinate (for reliance) :p

I'm keeping the Fascinate and one Vibrant for myself, and one is up for sale. Had actually bought it for my Dad, but he cant seem to find his way around Android and has gone back to his Blackberry. :p

So anyone interested, let me know. All three phones were brand new.

Got the MEID of the Fascinate registered on Reliance CDMA. Everything is working like a charm including EVDO. :D I've reflashed it to EB01 Super Clean 2.9.1 Rom (on Voodoo kernel.)

Unlocked the 2 T-Mobile Vibrants and 3G is working great on Vodafone network. :D Both Vibrants are still on stock JFD (Eclair) but rooted. Too lazy right now, but will update them to 2.2 tomorrow :p

:p

FaH33m said:
^ Even I plan to pick up the DR467i . The A44V(Sensitivity ) doesn't seem to have much space for extra lenses or a tripod .
let me know if you have any queries... i guess you must've seen it already though.

I am at work - i have not tested it yet -- i look forward to testing it as soon as i get home. I hope it doesn't give me any problems like the previous razer mouse I owned ie - razer salmosa.

I was going to buy this mouse from the dealers online - i was very surprised to find this mouse in stock with some dealerships in ahmedabad and they offered me a better rate than prime abgb/other shops in lamington as well as some of techenclave's online dealers. i got excellent rates for harddrives/corsair psus and other hardware in ahmedabad.

^1950 is indeed an awesome rate! IIRC I paid 2200/- from dvdstoredelhi via ebay. Not bad considering ebay levies additional charges.

^^now this is worrying - i should've got a ms intellimouse 3.0 / steel series ikari. gannu convinced me that the razer death adder was flawless!!!

^Sunny the newer versions did get rid of the double-click issue AFAIK. I had the previous version DA as well which conked off because of the double click issue after about a year of extensive usage but this one hasn't failed on me yet. Nor have I come across instances of the newer versions failing.

I believe bottle has the newer 3G version. :ashamed:

Back