The "Everyday" show-off thread !

@ganesh: Congrats on the purchases! I bought the same D-Link router a few weeks back. Runs extremely well and hasn't dropped signal when using Wi-Fi in my crib. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Black_Hawk Great..initially was about to buy tplink dude but since this has more user reviews i got it..and also just tested even Wi-Fi range is too good :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Dlink ADSL modem

21082012643.jpg
Enjoy the HD180, its one of the most comfortable headphones available
i am upgrading my HD180 to HD201, love the form factor too much to go for HD 203

Black_Hawk Great..initially was about to buy tplink dude but since this has more user reviews i got it..and also just tested even Wi-Fi range is too good :D

Yes mate, same here. The user reviews on the D-Link were pretty good and that's what made me pick it up over other brands after my Airtel Beetel ADSL2+ modem died on me after 6 long years.

Finally upgraded my monitor today after using my Acer P203w for 4 long years to this bad boy :eek:hyeah::

DSCF0521.jpg

DSCF0528.jpg

DSCF0526.jpg

The Dell ST2320L
Source: MD Computers (Kolkata)
Damages: 9.4k (including VAT)

Black_Hawk Congo nice buy,Its a good gaming monitor buddy am using the same..but its too bright for me, i kept the brightness to 30 :D

@rohan_mhtr Congrats for the 2.1 :happy26: between nice setup too..​

ganesh: I love the way the monitor looks, glossy black makes me happy almost always. The touch controls work seamlessly as well. I have to agree with you mate on the brightness factor, I've the brightness set to 46 and contrast at 29 on standard mode preset. I tried gaming mode preset but it was a tad too warmer for my tastes, standard setting is perfect for my eyes. :)

Back