The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Always wanted one of those but feared that they might be too strong and strip the threads or crack the material?
If you can spend more money than you should invest in screwdriver (drill/driver) with a clutch, which prevents stripping the screw heads. However, slotted head screws cam-out pretty easily with any kind of screwdriver, which increases the risk of damaging the material.

Just for fun.
Was on FK for 249.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416048206903.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416048206903.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 325
Pathetic.
No details in the mids,muddy bass. The ear phones sound like you are listening to a seashell.
But I plan to use it for jogging as a dispensable player, for that its amazing value.

Hello @touzeen,

The good thing is the torque on this from what little I've used it thus far has come across as pretty smooth and not too overpowering which would otherwise lead to ripping of screws and the likes along with cracked surfaces. Both the clockwise and anticlockwise movements are well synched and the large body of the screwdriver along with slightly heavy weight gives the user a overall solid grip while screwing/ unscrewing buts. The bits which come with the set are of great build quality as well.

Here is a little review of the product I dug up, you can give it watch if you like my friend...

Regards,
Black_Hawk

P.S. Hope you started with Evil Within!

EDIT: @onlyravi: The power/ torque movement is pretty smooth with screws and I haven't had gripes with it so far. It is a very well made product by Black & Decker. Flipkart has increased the price to Rs.1149/- whereas it's Rs.849/- on Amazon India (as of when I'm typing this right now, 10:12pm).

I have seen in Movies & all and in foreign countries. Carpenters used something wireless kinda stuff and the screws and all get closed & open in just a second. Which Machine is the best I would like to know.

Pathetic.
No details in the mids,muddy bass. The ear phones sound like you are listening to a seashell.
But I plan to use it for jogging as a dispensable player, for that its amazing value.

Damn... but it's still dirt cheap so yeah great value. Perhaps you can get one from the lovely Sansa line of MP3 players like the Clip Zip or Clip Sport later on should you desire. They sound excellent indeed plus once Rockboxed are absolute keepers.

@Black_Hawk haha thanks for the advice but...i have 2 clips and 1 zip and one 1st gen Clip,all in working condition.
The 1st gen clip i got in a GO,arranged by a dude called KMD on this very forum.

Last edited:
@Black_Hawk haha thanks for the advice but...i have 2 clips and 1 zip and one 1st gen Clip,all in working condition.
The 1st gen clip i got in a GO,arranged by a dude called KMD on this very forum.

Oh yes remember KMD, ordered some stuff through him years back as well... sad that he left though.

I was wondering, why don't you use any of the Clips for your jogging sessions?

Back