The "Everyday" show-off thread !

@onlyravi is it worth buying the earphones?
Anytime worth it....
@799 the audio quality is very decent and the bass is also good. The high tones tear out a bit but its fine.
Infact even if you dont like this earphone... you can upgrade to a better one later when there are good deals for christmas and use the box that came with this earphone.
The case can be used as a cable winder to store the earphone, clip and the extra buds. Look in the show off section there is a detailed thread / review on MI Pistons.
I would say if you are looking for an earphone go for this one... I was impressed...
The ones sold on Flipkart are V2.

Got the Oneplus One finally after a long wait.....
Truly Amazing phone.... All the hype about the phone is real....
My only concern was size but its hardly a CM longer than my MMX A117. So its very much manageable :)
View attachment 47796
Got a pair of MI Pistons for the oneplus. Really good quality earphones for the price. Amazing packaging.
Very useful for travelling and carrying the earphone without tangling the cables.

View attachment 47795

How much did the phone cost?

Anytime worth it....
@799 the audio quality is very decent and the bass is also good. The high tones tear out a bit but its fine.
Infact even if you dont like this earphone... you can upgrade to a better one later when there are good deals for christmas and use the box that came with this earphone.
The case can be used as a cable winder to store the earphone, clip and the extra buds. Look in the show off section there is a detailed thread / review on MI Pistons.
I would say if you are looking for an earphone go for this one... I was impressed...
The ones sold on Flipkart are V2.
For 799 they are priced at 999 om fk

I cant wait for it to officially launch in India. Though I hope they dont do something like xiaomi, where they only launch the 16Gb variant.
Fingers crossed. But again they are going for the India specific invites here also.... So if the invites are wasted then its a problem.

Waiting desperately for the Official India launch.
Its frustrating to wait from last 6 months.
Today placed the order.

Oneplus one order detail.PNG

Last edited:
Black & Decker Battery Powered Screwdriver (A7073):

DSCF1930.jpg

DSCF1932.jpg

DSCF1934.jpg

Source: Amazon India.
Damages: 899 bucks.

Thanks to @toxicdrift for posting pictures of the product before when he bought it, wouldn't have come to know of it otherwise. Flipkart has the prices jacked up now though so it was a good thing I went with Amazon. :)

Always wanted one of those but feared that they might be too strong and strip the threads or crack the material?

Black & Decker Battery Powered Screwdriver (A7073):
Source: Amazon India.
Damages: 899 bucks.

Thanks to @toxicdrift for posting pictures of the product before when he bought it, wouldn't have come to know of it otherwise. Flipkart has the prices jacked up now though so it was a good thing I went with Amazon. :)
Since then I was also looking for this but it was OOS on fk whenever I checked. Will order from Amazon today itself. :)
Hows the power?

Thanks @Black_Hawk Bought from Amazon.

Last edited:
Hello @touzeen,

The good thing is the torque on this from what little I've used it thus far has come across as pretty smooth and not too overpowering which would otherwise lead to ripping of screws and the likes along with cracked surfaces. Both the clockwise and anticlockwise movements are well synched and the large body of the screwdriver along with slightly heavy weight gives the user a overall solid grip while screwing/ unscrewing buts. The bits which come with the set are of great build quality as well.

Here is a little review of the product I dug up, you can give it watch if you like my friend...

Regards,
Black_Hawk

P.S. Hope you started with Evil Within!

EDIT: @onlyravi: The power/ torque movement is pretty smooth with screws and I haven't had gripes with it so far. It is a very well made product by Black & Decker. Flipkart has increased the price to Rs.1149/- whereas it's Rs.849/- on Amazon India (as of when I'm typing this right now, 10:12pm).

Last edited:
@Black_Hawk oh yes...the thing is, you die so many times that the fear is there only the first time you experience an event or new enemy.
I don't know if you have played P.T but that "demo" was more scary than the 5 hours of Evil Within I've played and that happens in just 1 room

@touzeen: I think that's one of the downsides of survival horror titles with extremely low ammo I guess. Thing is Touzeen, more than the the entire "fear" it's probably the entire gore fest that has kept me away from this game... just that I really don't have an extremely strong stomach when it comes to grizzly gory scenes in horror flicks. They just make me a tad giddy. I still think I'll give it a try though.

I am waiting for next week with all honesty... Far Cry 4!! :D

Back