The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Yes, I see it's OOS everywhere online as well, including Ebay India. You might want to keep an eye out on Flipkart, if they get some fresh stocks in the near future. Good luck my friend! :)

EDIT: Don't forget to look in the Sony World showrooms locally where your at.

Its not available locally too. Checked at a couple of shops (the best ones). I am from Nagpur btw. :(

@ruiner21 : Damn. The best thing you can do is to keep checking Flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon India intermittently to check if it comes back in stock.

@touzeen: Congrats... now get ready for the scares and chills! I've had this game sitting on my drive for days now... just haven't had the courage yet to give it a play-through, LoL!

@ruiner21 : Damn. The best thing you can do is to keep checking Flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon India intermittently to check if it comes back in stock.

@touzeen: Congrats... now get ready for the scares and chills! I've had this game sitting on my drive for days now... just haven't had the courage yet to give it a play-through, LoL!

Meanwhile, if anyone feels like selling their XB90 , they already have a buyer ready! ( IYKWIM) :p

Got a nice little portable HDD pouch for carrying my newly acquired Cowon X9 DAP... (I love to pamper my devices!):

DSCF1860.jpg

Also, got a 32GB (Class 10) Memory Card for the Cowon X9 as well. Now the storage sits at a total of 48GB:

Memory_Card.jpg

And finally, a random click showing my portable audio rig for today:

DSCF1867_border.jpg

^^ Weapons of choice: Cowon X9 complimented by the Sony XB90's.

Cheers guys! :)
Mind giving me the link for the hdd pouch and damages

After buying The Evil Within and seeing its 4 DVDs I have to go out to buy a new hard disk or Uninstall the 2 games I already have on my 128GB SSD to make room.

After buying The Evil Within and seeing its 4 DVDs I have to go out to buy a new hard disk or Uninstall the 2 games I already have on my 128GB SSD to make room.

I've been plagued by the same issue mate. I usually install one game at a time on my older Mushkin 60GB SSD which I have only for games. Recently, when I installed CoD:Advanced Warfare it took over 40GB alone so I pretty much realized I have to get a bigger SSD in the future. The Samsung 120GB that I bought is primarily for the OS and softwares so need to get another one maybe next month.

^They are pretty good earphones and work decently even in sweat etc... the only problem is the battery life. around 3-4hours for me most of the time. and the pouch is shit. not useful in real life.

Needed more storage... more space... more files... ahh well, so got this... :)

IMAGE00538.jpg

Western Digital Blue (WD10EZEX) 1TB Hard Drive

Source: Flipkart.
Damages: 4.2k

Flipkart's shipping is back on track in Kolkata now, received it 24 hours from placing the order. Well packed as well.

Got the Oneplus One finally after a long wait.....
Truly Amazing phone.... All the hype about the phone is real....
My only concern was size but its hardly a CM longer than my MMX A117. So its very much manageable :)
IMG_20141112_105431.jpg
Got a pair of MI Pistons for the oneplus. Really good quality earphones for the price. Amazing packaging.
Very useful for travelling and carrying the earphone without tangling the cables.

IMG_20141106_211052.jpg

Back