The "Everyday" show-off thread !

I also got a Kobo Glo from the same offer on ebay.in. Me and 3 other of my friends got that ereader. Its awesome for the price that we picked it.

E-Ink is different from LCD/CRT/Plasma or other display technologies. There's no backlighting - so external light source is necessary.

http://www.eink.com/technology.html

But Kindle paperwhite, Kobo Glow are newer e-ink readers which do not need external light.
They do not need light as they shine a light directly in the screen from bottom or up which lights up the entire screen. There is no backlight but frontlight if you will.[DOUBLEPOST=1415036174][/DOUBLEPOST]
I also got a Kobo Glo from the same offer on ebay.in. Me and 3 other of my friends got that ereader. Its awesome for the price that we picked it.
Congo, its fantastic, I read a book on my way to office today. The reader was exposed to sunlight all the time but it never hurt my eyes. Same reading done on phone would have given me a massive headache. Its a fantastic device.

Just recieved :) Huge leap from 550D and 55-250.
IMG_0159 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
Didnt know that a thread like this exists till a few days back. With the kind of gadgets people buy here,makes me realize how poor I am ( still a student ) :p

Anyway, got a few things in the past few days :

1) Sony EX110LP earphones (my SM ES18 gave up so needed something)

Sony EX110LP.jpg

Sony EX110LP (2).jpg

2) My logitech usb keyboard wasnt registering a few buttons, so bought a dell wireless combo

Dell.jpg
Dell (2).jpg

3) Got a few pendrives in the past few days ( got a few micro sd cards too, but already in use so no pics )

Pendrives.jpg

4) Finally, my brother bought the new COD :-D

Advanced Warfare.jpg

Last edited:
Got a nice little portable HDD pouch for carrying my newly acquired Cowon X9 DAP... (I love to pamper my devices!):

DSCF1860.jpg

Also, got a 32GB (Class 10) Memory Card for the Cowon X9 as well. Now the storage sits at a total of 48GB:

Memory_Card.jpg

And finally, a random click showing my portable audio rig for today:

DSCF1867_border.jpg

^^ Weapons of choice: Cowon X9 complimented by the Sony XB90's.

Cheers guys! :)

Sir, could you please let me know how much did the XB90 cost you and the source?

Oh. Okay. Actually its out of stock everywhere now. :(

Not that I want to buy right now (just started saving for them), but I am worried if these will come back in stock. o_O

Yes, I see it's OOS everywhere online as well, including Ebay India. You might want to keep an eye out on Flipkart, if they get some fresh stocks in the near future. Good luck my friend! :)

EDIT: Don't forget to look in the Sony World showrooms locally where your at.

Got The Evil Within Limited Edition for PC.
Comes with a holographic image of the "barbed brain",a nice textured notebook with in game artwork and tge game itself with the "Fighting Chance" bundle and Season Pass.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415553320809.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415553320809.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 218
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415553358433.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415553358433.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 207
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415553394891.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415553394891.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 217
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415553450148.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415553450148.jpg