The "Everyday" show-off thread !

@toxicdrift: Hi mate... I really like those Velour Pads for the M50x. Now, I have the vanilla M50 (not the newer 'x' one that you have), will those pads fit it? Also, how do they feel on your ears? The gripes I have with the regular Pleather pads which come with the M50 default are that with long use my ears tend to get sweaty and also they aren't comfortable for long listening sessions some times.

Velour is much more comfy then pleather,, u might loose some (negligible, depending upon the gear ur using) of the bass slam.. but the increase in comfort is worth it. these will def be what u need, Go for it eyes closed. :)

Velour is much more comfy then pleather,, u might loose some (negligible, depending upon the gear ur using) of the bass slam.. but the increase in comfort is worth it. these will def be what u need, Go for it eyes closed. :)

Sounds good! I have mine connected to my Cowon X9 via a Fiio E11 amp. How much did you pay for the pads? Also, need a little favor from you... can you post a photograph of your M50x after fitting the Velour pads onto them?

Yea they are the same but maybe you should wait for @toxicdrift to reply regarding pricing & shipping.
It'd be better to wait for the next drop re-launch since it'll be cheaper i guess. Even i have an old pair of M50's so i'm interested as well.

yep they r the same, it was the sound professionals only who sold them - i payed 26.69$ shipped so i think u should request and wait for another go. unless ur in a hurry and 600rs more is not a matter .. then go for it :)

Audio Technica ATH-M50x from snapdeal.com
I got it for 10802, and after few hrs price was dropped to 10300 .... so you can thank me for price drop :p

Attachments

• IMG_20141212_120215.jpg
    IMG_20141212_120215.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 236
yep they r the same, it was the sound professionals only who sold them - i payed 26.69$ shipped so i think u should request and wait for another go. unless ur in a hurry and 600rs more is not a matter .. then go for it :)

I'll mostly go for them next month mate, will get it from Amazon US. :)

Back