The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Having Ma's kitchen at home revamped completely. This month and the months to come next will be dedicated to house renovations and setting up my new showroom as well! :)

Gifted Ma a new chimney for her kitchen :)

IMAGE00570.jpg

The Sunflame Royal Auto Clean Chimney.

Got Asics Gt 2000 2.
Also, got a Nissan Rogue(X-trail) SL 2015 Model Midnight Jade color.

God bless my wallet, I am broke for next few years.
You are really out of touch with your show-off skills man.[emoji14]
Where are the pics.
Congrats on the new car.[emoji106]

The flipkart first day had 10% off on headphones, but I already have many budget earphones and cant afford the higher priced ones. But cant just let the 10% discount go... So bought these cheap earbuds!

Panasonic.jpg
Panasonic2.jpg

Got them yesterday, flipkart couldnt deliver it the next day, so got a refund of 180INR making the effective price 208 INR only!

I am now happy I made the purchase. ;)

They sound alright. Burning them now. Sound quality wise I find the philips SHE3590 better though.

Build is something I simply hate on these...ultra cheapo wires, while the shape is very good for a comfortable fit in ears and good isolation, the silicon tips are cheap too, will try other silicon tips with them.

What was supposed to be a simple home/media rig similar to @psyph3r's rig in this thread, I got pre-orderer's remorse and changed the i5-4440 for the 4770 non K (why? because Adobe CC loves hyperthreading)

And my comp guy got me ridiculously blue ADATA XPG dimms instead of Vengeance, not to mention I was wondering which cabinet to buy, so until then, i was stuck using the 4770+b85+8gb adata ram in THIS horrendous situation:

01.JPG
(I don't know why my macbooks miniDP-VGA adapter is inside that cabinet, either)

Then, finally my vengeance arrived and I decided to spray one of the Corsair AF120's i had yellow:
02.JPG

And then, the NZXT S340 Arrived, so the new rig has a more than modest home (no, thats not a single slot graphics card in there, its my Essence STX) :
03.jpg 04.jpg

For the light piano/ smooth jazz listening sessions on lazy weekend afternoons, when I want to lie down in the tranquility of my room and don't want to necessarily burden my ears with the heavier M50 which can get a tad uncomfortable...

DSCF1963.jpg

DSCF1965.jpg

^^ Paired with my Cowon X9 which holds all my favorite music tracks.

DSCF1973.jpg

Folds up and fits the pouch like a glove!

Sennheiser PX 100-II On-Ear Headphones

Cheers Guys! :)

Last edited:
For the light piano/ smooth jazz listening sessions on lazy weekend afternoons, when I want to lie down in the tranquility of my room and don't want to necessarily burden my ears with the heavier M50 which can get a tad uncomfortable...

DSCF1963.jpg

DSCF1965.jpg

^^ Paired with my Cowon X9 which holds all my favorite music tracks.

DSCF1973.jpg

Folds up and fits the pouch like a glove!

Sennheiser PX 100-II On-Ear Headphones

Cheers Guys! :)
Source and damages

Back