The "Everyday" show-off thread !

New Shades from MVMT. They primarily make watches but these seemed a nice bargain for Polarized Glasses. $81 for the glasses. They offer free shipping but got slapped Rs.1500 in customs. Still good Deal at ~Rs.7200 IMO

14183898_10153669192741008_8828873006234684068_n.jpg

Ah didn't notice - its a micro atx board not mini itx so should be cheap.
Hey, I just found my receipt and it turns out I bought the Gigabyte H81M-S board, which officially is labeled as micro-ATX but actually measures at 19cmx17cm, just 2cm longer than the mini-ITX spec. So it should fit any mini-ITX case. It cost me a paltry 3.3k.

Got a little impatient waiting for the Fostex TH-X00's to drop on Massdrop. So got these instead. Import duty or no duty, i'm going to be a happy customer. Already heard what they sound like since a friend at work runs them through a Little Dot MK3. Might borrow his Dragonfly Red when these arrive for work, I think the Essence STX at home will drive these well enough as it is.

rjaJWdk.png

Got a little impatient waiting for the Fostex TH-X00's to drop on Massdrop. So got these instead. Import duty or no duty, i'm going to be a happy customer. Already heard what they sound like since a friend at work runs them through a Little Dot MK3. Might borrow his Dragonfly Red when these arrive for work, I think the Essence STX at home will drive these well enough as it is.

rjaJWdk.png

Why not AT MSR7?

Cheaper and I guess better.

Why not AT MSR7?

Cheaper and I guess better.

The exact reason bolded why. Personal preference. There might be dozens of "better" alternatives, but in the end, I've got to use my pair of headphones for myself.

Also, i'd never* "blind" buy headphones. I've heard the K7XX's at my workplace and use them frequently. I havent auditoned an MSR7 (nor do i want to)

*Unless TH-X00's

A guy who used to work for JW in Sydney used to tell me that all the time. it seems its very hard to find in australia. but here in US it is available in almost every local store. Do you know why it is so rare?

Green label has been phased out. No more production.

Back