The "Everyday" show-off thread !

PicsArt_11-28-11.18.46.jpg

How is the display quality?
tablet Performance?
Display is quite reflective (as apparent from the pictures). But the display quality is much better than the shitty display on my Lenovo Z50-70. I can read text properly on the Notion Ink Cain.
Moneycontrol uses grey text on white background. It is quite challenging to read on my Lenovo laptop during daytime. But on the Notion Ink Cain, could read it. Overall I like the display. It is a bit yellowish (or that may be because the default wallpaper was yellow) and everything looked good overall. Pressing maximize button is a challenge as more often than not the Exit button will get clicked. But that is a limitation of Windows.

Performance is ok for a computer running Windows with 2GB RAM. You have to keep yourself in control when working in Chrome. More than 10 tabs and everything becomes slow.
Just received it yesterday. Have not installed too many applications. It could play an HEVC encoded file properly in Media Player Classic.

Can you provide the link
This is the link - https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot...otion-ink-cain-10-tablet-black-wifi-3g?page=1

You will get link for Croma and TataCliq from there. Even though the one listed on TataCliq was the 64GB version, they sent me the 32GB version only. Have emailed them already regarding this but could not stop myself from playing with this beauty.

Notion Ink support responds quickly to mail. They sent me link to Windows 10 image compatible with this BIOS. Just set it up an hour ago. Win 10 is just a bit better than Win 8.1 with respect to the size of buttons and easy resizing of windows.

Back