The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Tamron 70-200 G2 is an awesome lens. Focus breathing was the only killer for me. I am still considering 24-70 G2 but waiting for other usage reviews with D850

Its not severe as some reviews make it out. There were some reviews by Matt Granger and Theophlious about that topic. Even the Nikkor has some focus breathing

But considering the next best thing is the Nikkor one and the price of that unit AND the fact these things doesn't generate any income for me sealed the deal.

Its not severe as some reviews make it out. There were some reviews by Matt Granger and Theophlious about that topic. Even the Nikkor has some focus breathing

But considering the next best thing is the Nikkor one and the price of that unit AND the fact these things doesn't generate any income for me sealed the deal.
Most of the youtube reviewers are BS. I stopped watching gadget reviews on youtube. What sealed the deal for me is the pricing of 70-200 FL in India. The price difference is lot less over here than in US. Next time, get your glasses here :)

Most of the youtube reviewers are BS. I stopped watching gadget reviews on youtube. What sealed the deal for me is the pricing of 70-200 FL in India. The price difference is lot less over here than in US. Next time, get your glasses here :)

Watch Theo and let me know. :). Also, I get stuff from a local camera store. Know the guy who runs it through the local NUG. I got both the Tammy for 1kUSD with a nice UV filter kit.

Just got my hands on this beauty....
3663538721b1a361ed05a710d232a4f5.jpg
a20579274fc7f86d776c0d57cf20d023.jpg

Back