The "Everyday" show-off thread !

A few things...

IMAGE00750.jpg

2TB Toshiba Canvio (HDTB320AK3CA) External HDD - Got this off a Lightning Deal on Amazon India recently. Portable storage for in-flight shows/ music since I have been flying a lot of long haul 14+ hour flights lately. Clubbed this up with a good strong rubber-band from FiiO with my 1TB Seagate Backup Plus Slim External HDD making it a nice 3TB of OTG storage.

DSCF5636.jpg

DSCF5639.jpg

Portronics Ruffpad 8.5 - For desktop note scribblings and other miscellaneous self reminders!

DSCF5641.jpg

Stanley 69-031B Soldering Iron (30W) - For those DIY moments...

DSCF5642.jpg

Stanley 69GR20B Glue Gun - Again feeding the DIY urge.

DSCF5644.jpg

Digital Weighing Scale (50Kg's) - For hooking and weighing... stuff.

DSCF5655.jpg

Terabyte External Hard Drive Enclosure for 2.5" & 3.5" Sata HDD's - Thing heats up drives fully closed so I just leave the enclosure lid open. With the lid open it's perfect. It's most of the time left idling on my work desk so I'm not complaining.

IMAGE00757.jpg

Seagate Barracuda 2TB (ST2000DM006) Internal HDD - Bought a Seagate internal platter after ages! It's been WD and Samsung drives now for as long as I can recollect, which is a pretty long darn time. This will only be used to take sparing backups from my full fledged NAS at home so I'm not too worried if it fails. Just wanted to try a Seagate drive for kicks.

DSCF5707.jpg

Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo CPU Air Cooler (Red Version) & Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow Version) - For my Gaming rig at home because I want to do away with the Corsair H80 that has been running for an incredibly long time inside it now. Returning to some nice ol' air cooling goodness... at least for the time being. Perhaps end of this year will warrant an entire rig change, still chugging along on my 2500k.

Last edited:
NONE....If shipping method selected @ Screenshot.
Did you ask them to mark down the value on the package covering?
And this shipping method means it will be delivered by India Post? (Never ordered from GearBest. Only bought from AliEx till now)

Did you try out the watch? Is it worth the price? Or better to spend more and go for Moto 360?
Some people were cribbing about the heart rate sensor.

Did you ask them to mark down the value on the package covering?
And this shipping method means it will be delivered by India Post? (Never ordered from GearBest. Only bought from AliEx till now)

Did you try out the watch? Is it worth the price? Or better to spend more and go for Moto 360?
Some people were cribbing about the heart rate sensor.

The Value of the Invoice marked $20 - I didn't ask them to do anything.
For buying Gear Best the only thing keeps in mind that Always Choose 'Priority Line' Shipment - Don't go for any other shipping option - No Matter What....Rest of the Stuff hopefully go smoothly as did for many others.
Gear Best's Priority Line manage by Gati China once it reached here manage by Gati India - Comes in White Bubble Wrapped packet without anything Advertise printed on the Top...Only shipping label...Remember order one item at a time. Don't order multiple items at a time...no matter how good deal you get.

Now about the watch - Can't explain much better than these Guys - Please make sure you watch these before making any decision.

RedSkull Review : (European Review)

Indian Review :

The Below Video from Gogi IN made me order the product after getting assurance from him

This Guy also clarify my doubt about Gear Best order - Watch his videos for Pros and Cons of the Watch - You can see the exact packet when it arrives at your home

-------------------------

If all the above satisfy you then only go for it. This watch is Most VFM out there with Amazing battery life for regular day to day usage.

If there is Reputation / Class / Socal Status in question then only go for Moto 360...

Last edited:
The Value of the Invoice marked $20 - I didn't ask them to do anything.
For buying Gear Best the only thing keeps in mind that Always Choose 'Priority Line' Shipment - Don't go for any other shipping option - No Matter What....Rest of the Stuff hopefully go smoothly as did for many others.
Gear Best's Priority Line manage by Gati China once it reached here manage by Gati India - Comes in White Bubble Wrapped packet without anything Advertise printed on the Top...Only shipping label...Remember order one item at a time. Don't order multiple items at a time...no matter how good deal you get.

Now about the watch - Can't explain much better than these Guys - Please make sure you watch these before making any decision.

RedSkull Review : (European Review)

Indian Review :

The Below Video from Gogi IN made me order the product after getting assurance from him

This Guy also clarify my doubt about Gear Best order - Watch his videos for Pros and Cons of the Watch - You can see the exact packet when it arrives at your home

-------------------------

If all the above satisfy you then only go for it. This watch is Most VFM out there with Amazing battery life for regular day to day usage.

If there is Reputation / Class / Socal Status in question then only go for Moto 360...
Thank you for all the links :)

I really want to buy this now. But can't do it now because of festival season. Need to save up for this. :(

Did you buy Chinese version or English version ?

Suppose if I buy Chinese version, will there be language issue while setting up ?

I got the English International Version - If you familiar with the Chinese Language then you don't have any problem, Though if you mean Langauge selection under setting menu - There is none. So buying Chinese Edition of the watch means stuck with the language forever unless there is some way to flash the English firmware.

@random2 what do you plan to do with echo dot? where are you located?
Have planned on couple of things - Automating media streaming related things and one more was bit work related. Got 2 but a friend snatched one.

@random2

Sweeeet body and lens combo!!!. Powerful combo.

I have the cheaper lil bros, D500 and Tamron 70-200 G2.
Tamron 70-200 G2 is an awesome lens. Focus breathing was the only killer for me. I am still considering 24-70 G2 but waiting for other usage reviews with D850

Back