The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Finally got my TV setup....
And also got the Switch and Mario Odyssey as I really wanted to play that.

love my New TV:)
What powers my humble entertainment center:
  • 55" LG OLED55C6P
  • Samsung wireless curved soundbar
  • PS4 Pro
  • Wii U
  • XBOX One S
  • Switch
  • 2 Raspberry Pi's (1 running retro games of around 10000 roms, 2nd Kodi)
  • 1 Raspberry pi Zero W running Emulation station with 5000 retro games:)

20171029_152928.jpg

My controller collection...
Like to play the retro games on the XBOX ONE Elite - this is by far the best controller I have ever used.
Just got the Nintendo Switch Pro controller as well - lets see how it performs

What you see - Wii U pro, XBOX One Elite, PS4 DS Black, Switch, PS4 DS Red, Mario special edition wheel, XBOX One S white, Switch extra joycon's, 3 special edition Wii Mote's, Switch Pro controller, My Fav 8BITDO NES controller, Wii Classic and Wii Pro controller, Wireless keyboard for Kodi and fast typing on the xbox one, PS4

20171029_222606.jpg

My mouse - MX Master 2 :):)

My Laptop setup:
Primary Lenovo Y520 for light gaming (1050Ti, 16GB DDR4, i7 7800HQ)
Secondary Laptop for Downloading HP Pavilion (840m, 8GB DDR3, i5 4210)

20171029_225144.jpg

20171029_152558.jpg

Odyssey.jpg Pi Zero W.jpg

@vercetti

Is the panel curved? Or is it just the sound bar?

Love that mouse. Same as mine!!..
Yup.... Panel is curved....both sound bar and TV are curved.... :)[DOUBLEPOST=1509322037][/DOUBLEPOST]
Err why C6P now when the way better flat C7 is selling for 155k.
I don't think c7p is way better..... Here in HK the C7p is 30000hkd)(almost 2.7 lakhs)...

The main advantage of c7p is 800 nits over 600 nits, and Dolby atmos sound support....

Whereas the c6p has 3D support...

I wanted 3D plus the cheap price of around 1.4lakhs...... I got the c6p

Whereas the c6p has 3D support...

I wanted 3D plus the cheap price of around 1.4lakhs...... I got the c6p

The biggest difference is much better tone mapping - the algorithms have changed so that even though the panel is around 800 nits max brightness, it can display gradations till 4000 nits. The 6 series will simply clip these.

The other big change is that the ABL is much less intrusive and come into play very rarely on fully white scenes. These two things itself make the C7 worth it imho.

However looking at prices there, it doesn't make much sense to get the C7. In India it is a no brainer!

Thanks mate....i checked some reviews and made the decision. was not aware of the below.
BTW: In India the C7p is above 2.5 lakhs ...could not see it anywhere for 1,55,000 :)

One other major difference ...no HDR in youtube for C6P users. I have HDR in netflix but nit in youtube.
planning to get a chrome cast for watch HDR on youtube

The biggest difference is much better tone mapping - the algorithms have changed so that even though the panel is around 800 nits max brightness, it can display gradations till 4000 nits. The 6 series will simply clip these.

The other big change is that the ABL is much less intrusive and come into play very rarely on fully white scenes. These two things itself make the C7 worth it imho.

However looking at prices there, it doesn't make much sense to get the C7. In India it is a no brainer!

Thanks mate....i checked some reviews and made the decision. was not aware of the below.
BTW: In India the C7p is above 2.5 lakhs ...could not see it anywhere for 1,55,000 :)

One other major difference ...no HDR in youtube for C6P users. I have HDR in netflix but nit in youtube.
planning to get a chrome cast for watch HDR on youtube

A couple of friends picked it up the week before diwali for 1.56-1.58. There's a huge thread on hifivision regarding the same.

Even the 65C7 was selling for 2.2 on paytmmall (sold by lg brand store) with a 20k cashback making it 1.99.

^did you stand in line? mine is expected in 3 weeks :(

Who stands in line?? I ordered at 10.30 AM. Still I got it release day. It was here the day before.

Also, my friend up in north walked in to a Apple store at 11 AM and walked out with a 256 white X.

I think I lucked out yesterday. I was taking a stroll in walmart and saw it. it was supposed to be sold out everywhere. when I asked that guy. he said the shipping company delayed the shipment for some reason and they arrived just yesterday. I jumped on it. :D
IMG_1233.JPG

Last edited:
Rodent infestation!!

4ZkVbI3.jpg

From left to right, oldest to latest(arrived today)

Microsoft Intelli Explorer 3.0, Razer DeathAdder 2013 Dragon Age II Edition, Logitech G400 and the newest addition Logitech G403 Prodigy.

Some more pics of the 403.

1LrJ5Ak.jpg

MbW0ICD.jpg

My G400 started having connection issues after 7 long years of service, had to retire it. Was considering the G502, but it was a tad too big. The 403 seemed to be about the correct size, has a great sensor and had a great price in Amazon, so went for it.

Back