The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Got it today.
047ebdf8fedb40509664c3289952315a.jpg

Goddamn! ...

9x19 ?
Yup. 9mm. Makes it easier if all of them are 9mm. And the ammo is relatively cheaper and abundant.
This one is a single/double action hammer fired. Single action has very light trigger pull which helps in accuracy.

Yup. 9mm. Makes it easier if all of them are 9mm. And the ammo is relatively cheaper and abundant.
This one is a single/double action hammer fired. Single action has very light trigger pull which helps in accuracy.

Probably the most popular ammo in the world. Even my bro in the air force police used a beretta 9mm.

Light triggers are better for beginners target shooting i guess, but practice strict safety and discipline. For EDC, the double action will help avoid ADs in panic situations.

I'm into building and flying Rc Quads since two years now. Got some new parts for my new freestyle rig. Posting about it for the first time here :D

In the Pictures
Lumenier Johnny FPV motors 2400KV
Furios FPV True Diversity Video Reciever
Armattan Chameleon Ti 5" Frame

Attachments

• IMG_6919.JPG
    IMG_6919.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_6923.JPG
    IMG_6923.JPG
    194.4 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_6930.JPG
    IMG_6930.JPG
    228 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_6932.JPG
    IMG_6932.JPG
    430.2 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_6934.JPG
    IMG_6934.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 232
I'm into building and flying Rc Quads since two years now. Got some new parts for my new freestyle rig. Posting about it for the first time here :D

In the Pictures
Lumenier Johnny FPV motors 2400KV
Furios FPV True Diversity Video Reciever
Armattan Chameleon Ti 5" Frame
how do you manage to get RC parts thru customs? friend tried to get some imported and even after having permit from wireless authority in india, RC shipments always get flagged at customs and take 3~4 months to clear and also meanwhile he's always charged more customs than rules requires

Freedom here is truly free. Haha.

Btw, I shot some 150 rounds today. Very accurate and easy to handle. I am starting to like it.

Btw, was just curious, what's the law like on visas and buying firearms there? Say on an H1B without having applied for a PR.

Btw, was just curious, what's the law like on visas and buying firearms there? Say on an H1B without having applied for a PR.
1. you have to be a resident. (h1/l1 visa + 6+months stay in the state)
2. fall under exception because you are not permanent resident. (have a hunting license)

but yeah, something like this will never be possible in India, even if you follow all the rules. unless you bribe your way out of it.

Back