The "Everyday" show-off thread !

what cpu air cooler would be better for ryzen r7 2700. would Coolermaster hyper 212 or deepcool gammaxx 400 series be enough or if anyone can suggest anything else. budget of 4k max might increase if not able to find anything else as everything is costly as of now or can go for something cheap which can keep cpu cool while editing till prices get down.
every help is appreciated.

If I may ask, how have you connected them to your PC?

I have heard good things about Mackie speakers, perhaps will buy a pair and try them out soon.

Currently enjoying my Edifier S1000DB and Dali Zensor 3 setups for music. :)

CA Dacmagic via USB and then analog out(XLR) to an Art Audio SCC-1 for volume control which is then connected to the Mackie via monoplugs.

These speakers only have an amp level control. You need an external volume control or an audio interface with a volume control.

I'm now wondering if I should replace the MX5021s with these swans and then break out the ProAc Tablettes here? lets see

6PdXIpN.jpg

I now regret purchasing the swans :(

How much better does this sound? :grin:

Haha mate there is no comparison whatsoever

Also, your desk looks so much neater now. Where did you put your CM690 and Chieftec tower though?

On the topic of Chieftec, it finally received its PSU upgrade

uqiZWME.jpg

cy7uWc0.jpg

Cheiftec should be back in service and CM690 torn down for upgrades

So you already had the 5021s AND the ProAcs ? So the swans weren't a necessary buy? ;)
I honestly had forgotten about the ProAcs o_O

On the topic of Chieftec, it finally received its PSU upgrade

uqiZWME.jpg

Cheiftec should be back in service and CM690 torn down for upgrades

I remember having searched for Chieftec cabinets back in the day in Kolkata but couldn't find them being sold. It's so good to see that your giving a new lease of life to these cases. That HS from Zalman... good stuff.

I have been so accustomed to using solid steel cases from yester-years that I have not been able to pick up a single all tempered glass chassis till date! Still have my 3 desktops at home in steel or aluminum cases.

Back