The "Everyday" show-off thread !

No Idea [emoji14] Primeabgb will help with it ;)
Wish nothing will happen in the first place but Supertron as their service partner has a very bad repo.
Got email from Sapphire that users has to provide the card to the dealer and they dispatch to them. Meaning it can take a huge time for getting the card back.
So a backup card would be necessary [emoji28] so I'm not selling my 1660ti

Wish nothing will happen in the first place but Supertron as their service partner has a very bad repo.
Got email from Sapphire that users has to provide the card to the dealer and they dispatch to them. Meaning it can take a huge time for getting the card back.
So a backup card would be necessary [emoji28] so I'm not selling my 1660ti
lol ! to be honest, every card rma have the same story.

IMG_20210115_130739.jpg

The Boot drive is here

LOL! Dumped the 980 pro? Or relegated it to data drive?
like i said in my previous post 980 pro will hold steam and other libraries and SN850 for boot, didnt want to waste the monies i spent on 980 pro by using it as data drive, x570 dark hero should be able to drive 2 NVMe Gen4 with ease

Last edited:
After 10 years upgraded my gaming setup fully except cabinet and power supply. In-between was upgrading Graphics card every few years.

Before:
Intel QX9650
Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp extreme
Asus rampage formula
Gskill 4GB RAM
3X Dell 2410 in eyefinity

Current:
AMD Ryzen 3800X
Nvidia RTX 3090 FE
Gigabyte B550 Aorus master
Gskill Ripjaws 16GB DDR4 4000
LG OLED 55 CX TV

My current setup serves triple purpose - Gaming/Entertaiment/WFH. The OLED is my primary work monitor as well.

Not the cleanest of wire management :/ The cabinet is tall and wires don't stretch enough
IMG_20210117_194111.jpg

That slimness of OLED. Notice that I couldn't even make the camera focus on something so small :)
IMG_20210117_195235.jpg

Catching up on backlog with AC origins
IMG_20210117_200215.jpg

Paired with JBL-104 BT for music.
IMG_20210117_200307.jpg

Last edited:
After 10 years upgraded my gaming setup fully except cabinet and power supply. In-between was upgrading Graphics card every few years.

Before:
Intel QX9650
Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp extreme
Asus rampage formula
Gskill 4GB RAM
3X Dell 2410 in eyefinity

Current:
AMD Ryzen 3800X
Nvidia RTX 3090 FE
Gigabyte B550 Aorus master
Gskill Ripjaws 16GB DDR4 4000
LG OLED 55 CX TV

My current setup serves triple purpose - Gaming/Entertaiment/WFH. The OLED is my primary work monitor as well.

Not the cleanest of wire management :/ The cabinet is tall and wires don't stretch enough
View attachment 98617

That slimness of OLED. Notice that I couldn't even make the camera focus on something so small :)
View attachment 98618

Catching up on backlog with AC origins
View attachment 98619

Paired with JBL-104 BT for music.
View attachment 98620
Sweet! BTW Which chair is that? and cabinet?

That AIO won't last long in that position. The pump will die sooner or later due to lack of fluid. Never ever put the pump on top.

This.
You should invest in a new case, you've already spent this much and it doesn't look like you're utilizing the drive bays either.

Sweet! BTW Which chair is that? and cabinet?
Steelcase think chair and Thermaltake Xaser VI cabinet

That AIO won't last long in that position. The pump will die sooner or later due to lack of fluid. Never ever put the pump on top.
I was under the impression that it's not a serious issue. In my current cabinet there is no other option to put the AIO cooler. Buying a new cabinet is easy but assembling it and disposing the current one is going to be a pain. Any other solutions to improve the life?

Back