The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Some quality of life improvements today:

schuko1.jpg

schuko2.jpg

schuko3.jpg

Most of these kind of power adapters were designed to fit inside European Schuko sockets. They have an elongated hexagonal base with half of the pins insulated. They never really sit right in our standard three pin or two pin sockets, so I've had to strap them down with zip ties. Then I saw these adapters on Amazon, they fit securely inside them. The adapters are pricey at 4 for 1250 but at least for me, they're worth the peace of mind knowing that a gust of wind isn't going to knock the router offline.

Cool.. but what's the model/make of the case?

Hi. I have a Chiptronex HX1000 with 3 RGB Fans at front and a simple fan at rear. I am happy with front but I find my cabinet too dark from side.

There is some lighting by Asus logo on Motherboard. Almost nothing is visible from side with tinted tempered glass side panel.

Fortunately (by currents graphics card pricing), I am not into gaming so no graphics card is installed.

How can I make inside of my PC a bit brighter from inside? I tried RGB fan at rear but that was too bright for my eyes and I didn't like it.

I don't like LED strip much (if it is visible) either.

White or RGB light is what I want.

Attachments

• c.jpeg
    c.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 139
Hi. I have a Chiptronex HX1000 with 3 RGB Fans at front and a simple fan at rear. I am happy with front but I find my cabinet too dark from side.

There is some lighting by Asus logo on Motherboard. Almost nothing is visible from side with tinted tempered glass side panel.

Fortunately (by currents graphics card pricing), I am not into gaming so no graphics card is installed.

How can I make inside of my PC a bit brighter from inside? I tried RGB fan at rear but that was too bright for my eyes and I didn't like it.

I don't like LED strip much (if it is visible) either.

White or RGB light is what I want.
You can stick this LED strip to the inside of the cabinet. If your mother board has a header for RGB strips, this strip can be directly connected. Else this has a USB port as well. Route it to the back of the cabinet via one of the expansion slots and plug it to USB ports at the back - https://amzn.to/3yHD4du

..SO got this used baby beauty delivered yesterday :hearteyecat: and my 2nd laptop purchase within a year.:jimlad:

I wasn't even looking for this type of stuff but seems destiny had other plans..though screen size is bit tight for me but nevertheless everything else is simply a bliss!

Even ditched one i7 8th gen offer for this :grin::grinning:

Specs: i5-7200U/ 8GB DDR4/ 256gb SSD/

Few glimpses in all 5 modes.. Regular, Flat, Tent, Tablet and Vertical.

View attachment 107560 View attachment 107562 View attachment 107561View attachment 107563 View attachment 107564View attachment 107565 View attachment 107566

A very proud owner of this beauty..just cannot resist...:cigar:
Can you please provide the model number and where you purchased it from?

Back