The "Everyday" show-off thread !

A6100 is an upgrade from A6000 for me. Upgrade costed me about 18.3K but I also got 16-50mm kit lens with it. I would liquidate that kit lens to bring down upgrade cost near 13-14K.

Main reason behind getting it over A6000 is much improved autofocus (continuous eye AF is ❤️) and better colors in pictures.

It’s a great one. I spent about 1900 more for upgrading it over SF450. My system now possibly can accommodate likes of 3070Ti !
Upgrading the body is not worth unless you have good lenses. Hope you added some lenses for a6000 before the a6100 move. Congratulations on the new purchase

While this was suppose to come together, but came late, so posting it now

addition to the monitor family.

AF44DAA8-3255-493D-B4F9-158C543F3C70.jpeg

0D8AF92E-BE44-47BC-94C0-EFF0CB46B03A.jpeg

No one comments on the table :brb:

also got this piece of mastery :banghead:

image.jpg

Don’t ask how this is as long chalega wala haal he …

Bought Samsung active watch 2 from FK
Received the product but the seal was broken.
Called FLIPKART cc, replacement req accepted,
But technician rejected the process and told there is no option for seal broken product, you have to contact Flipkart cc.
Again I called and place the return and replacement process.

20210813_105725.jpg

Last edited:
Bought samsung active watch 2 from fk

Received the product but seal broken.

Called FLIPKART cc, replacement req accepted,

But technician rejected the process and told there is no option for seal broken product, you have to contact flipkart cc.

Again i called and place return and replacement process.

Is it approve or reject?

Worst experience... Have to wait aView attachment 111504nother 3days
Why this query is posted in the show off thread?

I bought a lot of things in the last few months but for now let me share these.
My B&D drill and Bosch angle grinder cutting wheels. But the actual angle grinder machine was cancelled by deliver agent/company and no way to get it back and I don't know when a sale will happen again, if at all. :|

IMG_20210816_175728049~2.jpg
@princeoo7 po$h as usual. Are the monitors for secondary non-gaming use? How much did you buy them for? I didn't think that the pricing on Amazon was justified.

I bought a lot of things in the last few months but for now let me share these.
My B&D drill and Bosch angle grinder cutting wheels. But the actual angle grinder machine was cancelled by deliver agent/company and no way to get it back and I don't know when a sale will happen again, if at all. :|

View attachment 111736
@princeoo7 po$h as usual. Are the monitors for secondary non-gaming use? How much did you buy them for? I didn't think that the pricing on Amazon was justified.
I got the MSI monitor for around Rs.10,999 /- each. I think it was off that day. offline it was around 13k shipped. They are not for gaming but are for secondary monitor for work :)
price and link :angelic:

Back