The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Got my self a new pair of shoes.. :eek:hyeah:
Adidas Fedora..

Had to go with this as the shoe that i wanted(NBA collection) wasnt available in size 12..:(

very comfortable..

damages : Rs. 5299/-

ragzdiablo said:
Got my self a new pair of shoes.. :eek:hyeah:

Adidas Fedora..

Had to go with this as the shoe that i wanted(NBA collection) wasnt available in size 12..:(

very comfortable..

damages : Rs. 5299/-

Oye, I have the same one's but in black and red.

Damn, I forgot how expensive they where, 5k for a pair of shoes :no:

I dont think 5k is much though..

i dont change my shoes often..

The Puma i had before..lasted a year and a half..

Hey guys..wanted to ask one thing..

the guy told me..this had both adiprene and adiprene plus..

but its not mentioned on the shoe..just says BOOST..

does it have adiprene..?

Received this just now
dg00pe.jpg
bought it through e-bay for Rs.345(used my Rs.200 discount coupon:eek:hyeah:) :hap2:

^ Most stores have 30% off only , where did you find 40% off ? Even I need to buy a pair of Adidas that I saw. Similar Boost model as above but different colour or else another Bling Bling Adidas sneakers that I saw for 3k :D.

@ragzdiablo and Aces ,does the Shox /spring type soul of the shoes actually help in better comfort and daily usage of long walks etc ?

I got them for 30% off..

Aces is referring to a 4 month old sale..

i cant tell right now..they feel the same as my old puma voltaic..

the are comfortable though and you dont feel any discomfort even if you keep them on for 12 hours or so..

just experienced that..

moreover..the white color is a downside as it gets dirty easily..please suggest how to clean them in order to keep them as good as new..

excellent pair of shoes there!

the discounts season has just started....woodlands started with a flat 50% off on its entire apparel line....need to pickup some good woodland floaters , will wait for the same.....also i need an overhaul for some clothing, some good tee's and good formals....afaik provogue @ lower parel has its sale going on as well...any other suggestions people ? i also checked out the upto* 60% off going on @ reliance world and found it a mere joke....although they had some excellent pants on sale....buy 1 and get 2 free....however the cost was on the lines of ~2.5k for the same.

coming back to the shoes part, my RBK's gone for a toss :'( since i started wearing them on the bike ... the white part has become black and looks real bad at times :( ...so now im hunting for more of black and less of white in the sport shoes category...

FaH33m said:
^ Most stores have 30% off only , where did you find 40% off ? Even I need to buy a pair of Adidas that I saw. Similar Boost model as above but different colour or else another Bling Bling Adidas sneakers that I saw for 3k :D.

@ragzdiablo and Aces ,does the Shox /spring type soul of the shoes actually help in better comfort and daily usage of long walks etc ?

yup i m also goin to buy adidas superstar...all the adidas stores have 30% flat discount...puma is offering upto 60% discount

thetechmind said:
excellent pair of shoes there!

the discounts season has just started....woodlands started with a flat 50% off on its entire apparel line....need to pickup some good woodland floaters , will wait for the same.....also i need an overhaul for some clothing, some good tee's and good formals....afaik provogue @ lower parel has its sale going on as well...any other suggestions people ? i also checked out the upto* 60% off going on @ reliance world and found it a mere joke....although they had some excellent pants on sale....buy 1 and get 2 free....however the cost was on the lines of ~2.5k for the same.

coming back to the shoes part, my RBK's gone for a toss :'( since i started wearing them on the bike ... the white part has become black and looks real bad at times :( ...so now im hunting for more of black and less of white in the sport shoes category...

check out black berry (40% discount) and lacoste.

Got a WD 1TB Caviar Black as replacement for my RMA'ed 640GB AAKS which i had bought from virus32win on TE for 2700 bucks :D.

Also bought a WD 1TB Green with 64mb cache for 3950 bucks from ebay using coupons. So it's total 3TB now .:D

Sorry for poor quality of snaps.clicked with iphone :ashamed:

^ that too Caviar Black :D. Thanks a lot dude for helping me out with the backup. Emptying your external 1TB right now . Will fill it with some new stuff before giving it back to you :)

^ Nope.I sent a mail to WD India cause I didn't want the 640GB AAKS, due to reports of high failure rates of the AAKS. Some WD representative called up and said he can provide a 1TB Green ,I just requested him for the Black as the Green doesn't perform as fast the AAKS which I had.He obliged and created the RMA online on WD site.

Next day courier guy picked up the 640 AAKS and the same day the 1TB black was shipped. :D.Got it in 3 days.Here's the email id for WD : wddirect.india@wdc.com

Back