The Fitness Thread !

Rockfella

Playing BFV
ex-Mod
Mar 18, 2007
Gurgaon/NCR.
Re: The Fitness Thread !

Will keep u infomed about the taste... if taste is a serious concern buy vanilla essence and use a drop in your milk, it makes shakes/oats very tasty...sweet thing is only rs. 17.

iamddevil said:
Rockfella .. I know it's unflavoured, that's why I want to know how my coffee will taste if I use it instead of milk...I'm drinking cows milk now, and it's got about 3% fat. 2 litres a day is giving me a belly...not something I'm aiming for. If I could replace milk with this, I'd be getting my protein requirement without the unwanted fats. But if it tastes like crap in my coffee, then I'd rather just get fat!

speedyfreak

Disciple
Aug 3, 2009

iamddevil said:
Rockfella .. I know it's unflavoured, that's why I want to know how my coffee will taste if I use it instead of milk...I'm drinking cows milk now, and it's got about 3% fat. 2 litres a day is giving me a belly...not something I'm aiming for. If I could replace milk with this, I'd be getting my protein requirement without the unwanted fats. But if it tastes like crap in my coffee, then I'd rather just get fat!
Seriously u need milk , especially for calcium then having milk in the night is really good before bed . Also have 2 cups of milk @ night !

pradeep200417

Shunya
Adept
Apr 12, 2009
Mangalore

Rockfella said:
^ It is UNFLAVOURED bro! Whole milk will give you upto 6% body fat in two months ( 6% is average if u have 4 liters of WHOLE milk a day!) however you will train hard you will gain serious muscle and strength, once you stop the milk your body fat will go down soon. If you train with same weight for months nothing much will happen. Try to lift more in every session, this is impossible with huge increases like 5kgs on the bar everytime but is effective if you add 2.5 kgs (total weight) in every workout.

See real world natural changes here:

Success Stories
How about skim milk?
It has the same amount of protein but heck a lot less fat.

Rockfella

Playing BFV
ex-Mod
Mar 18, 2007
Gurgaon/NCR.

A program of this nature tends to produce the correct bodyweight in an athlete. That is, if you need to be bigger, you will grow, and if you need to lose bodyfat, that happens too. It is possible, and quite likely, that skinny kids on this program will gain 10-15 lbs. of non-fat bodyweight in the first 2 weeks of a good barbell training program, provided they eat well. "Well" means 4 or so meals per day, based on meat and egg protein sources, with lots of fruit and vegetables, and lots of milk. Lots. Most sources within the heavy training community agree that a good starting place is one gram of protein per pound of bodyweight per day, with the rest of the

diet making up 2500 - 5000 calories, depending on training requirements and body composition. Although these numbers produce much eyebrow-raising and cautionary statement-issuing from the registered dietetics people, it is a fact that these numbers work well for the vast majority of people that lift weights, and have done so for decades. One of the best ways to move in the direction of these numbers is to drink a gallon of milk

a day, most especially if weight-gain is a primary concern. A gallon of milk per day, added to the regular diet at intervals throughout the day, will put weight on any skinny kid. Really. The problem is getting them to do it. It is currently a fad, at this writing, for boys to think they need a "six pack", although most of them don't have an ice chest to put it in. The psychology of this particular historical phenomenon is best left to others to investigate and explain. Aesthetics aside, heavier is eventually necessary if stronger is to occur, and once most people see that weight gain actually makes them look better (amazingly enough), they become less resistant to the idea.

Milk works because it is easy, it is available, it doesn't need any preparation, and it has all the components necessary for growing mammals, which your trainees most definitely are. There also seems to be something special about milk that the equivalent amount of calories, protein, fat, and carbs can't duplicate in terms of growth enhancement. It may be the fact that milk has been shown to have very high levels of insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), a peptide hormone that has been shown to have some tenuous relationship to accelerated growth in mammals. But that research is far from conclusive; suffice it to say that people who drink lots of milk during their

novice phase get bigger and stronger than people who don't. This time-proven method works for everybody that can digest milk - though the lactose intolerant may not be able to take advantage of its benefits without supplementing with lactase, the enzyme needed for the breakdown of this milk sugar.

If you are not doing 5 x 5 or heavy barbell training you are NOT training hard and if u try GOMAD you will probably gain ugly fat fast! Do it at your own risk. GOMAD is like a double-edge sword, train hard or it will work against you and i have a feeling you are doing dumbell curls 4 times a week :p

pradeep200417 said:
How about skim milk?

It has the same amount of protein but heck a lot less fat.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Got it finally, delivery was late, product is genuine i think. Have a look: Unlavoured WHEY 2 lbs for Rs. 750. Got the shaker free.

dsc02983zt.jpg

dsc02985h.jpg

dsc02986.jpg

johnie1

Disciple
Apr 4, 2008

Rockfella can you give me lbnutrition's number.tried calling the number 01835069364 but nobody is picking it up.am really scared whether i will lose the money.He has not communicated after i paid the money.if u do have any other number please let me know.You must have some sort of invoice.

cheers.

MohitPreet

Skilled
Dec 17, 2008

^ he never picks up the phone , i have tried calling him umpteen times over the past year ...........

Rockfella

Playing BFV
ex-Mod
Mar 18, 2007
Gurgaon/NCR.

See if you have ordered from ebay then don't worry, product will be delivered, he just never picks up the phone EVER! I ordered it on Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 1:05 AM, was suppose to get it by 12th november got it on the 14th instead! Worst case scenario: If you don't get it ontime just select for refund. One more thing: The courier he uses said it was couriered from delhi airport lol! Even then i got it so late! God knows why.

johnie1 said:
Rockfella can you give me lbnutrition's number.tried calling the number 01835069364 but nobody is picking it up.am really scared whether i will lose the money.He has not communicated after i paid the money.if u do have any other number please let me know.You must have some sort of invoice.

cheers.

Rockfella

Playing BFV
ex-Mod
Mar 18, 2007
Gurgaon/NCR.

If you buy through ebay you will never loose your money (provided you select "product not received" before time runs out! Lbnutrition has genuine products but is not very polite humble etc.

johnie1 said:
thanks guys was really scared that i lost the money.

ayanavish

- binned -
Skilled
Nov 19, 2008
Bangalore

damn said:
I normally deal with Uma Con Bhopal, the guy is uber responsive on phone, packaging is top notch and its mostly delivered immediately. In fact my last few deals with him have been outside of ebay.

Thanks Damn. Does he sell Dymatize Elite? Didn't find in his shop though.

G33kgod

Adept
Jun 10, 2009

hey guys my friend is getting ON serious mass for Rs 3000 is it a good deal ??? any tips on how to measure the authenticity of the package ??

Rockfella

Playing BFV
ex-Mod
Mar 18, 2007
Gurgaon/NCR.

Serious mass is horseshit, do GOMAD instead. Cheaper and much more effective. ON uses milk carbs in weight gainers like everyone else. Weight gainers = calorie excess no rocket science. Just have 4 liters of milk a day and train hard, you will gain serious muscle. I am just asking you to have it straight from the source = WHOLE MILK!

G33kgod said:
hey guys my friend is getting ON serious mass for Rs 3000 is it a good deal ??? any tips on how to measure the authenticity of the package ??

manickavasagamt

Disciple
Aug 14, 2009

lazzy boy have 1gm of protein for 1 kg of your body weight , say if you are 60kgs then have 60 gms of protein. i have nutrilite protein powder.

johnie1

Disciple
Apr 4, 2008

guys got an awesome deal from lbnutrition.com.Bought saputo 10lbs wpc from ebay for 3600rs.The seller did not respond initially but after 5 mails or so he responded saying that he has shipped it.Got it today.Guess what.He has given me 6lbs of whey isolate and 4lbs of whey protein concentrate.could not believe it.My needs are taken care for atleast 4 months min.He had written that he had run out of wpc so giving me isolate.

he has on his website another deal which i think is a good one.20kgs of wpc for 14k.great pricing.anyone wants they can check it out.Only drawback is his communication is non existant.If people can disregard this fact then he is a great seller.He nearly drove me crazy by not responding to mails and phonecalls.

harish_21_10

Adept
Nov 25, 2006

Guys..I need your advice on getting back in shape. I am 6ft and weight 82kgs. I have a potbelly now and need to fix it. What exercise do you guys recommend? I wont be going to the gym, so no weight lifting.

Rockfella

Playing BFV
ex-Mod
Mar 18, 2007
Gurgaon/NCR.

Lower your carb intake forever and jog for 30 mins every other day. There is nothing much more you can do to reduce fat if you don't wanna lift weights. :)

harish_21_10 said:
Guys..I need your advice on getting back in shape. I am 6ft and weight 82kgs. I have a potbelly now and need to fix it. What exercise do you guys recommend? I wont be going to the gym, so no weight lifting.