The Fitness Thread !

Re: The Fitness Thread !

Won't help even if you do 1000 a day. Go through the entire thread.

harish_21_10 said:
How about crunches? They are to be done in sets but not sure about how to start. Advice on that would be helpful too. Thanks

If you are concerned about fat loss, crunches should be the least of your concern.

Even if you are already fit, something like 60-100 crunches (varied) per workout is more than sufficient. If you still feel macho, do weighted crunches.

Weighted crunches won't burn any fat. :)

damn said:
If you are concerned about fat loss, crunches should be the least of your concern.

Even if you are already fit, something like 60-100 crunches (varied) per workout is more than sufficient. If you still feel macho, do weighted crunches.

I'm thinking of buying unflavoured whey protein, it's half the price of the regular stuff you get. Is it safe? Where's the best place to get it? Can I get it locally in Pune?
I found these 2 links:
ESN Store - Buy PureWhey - WPC80 in India

and
eBay shops

The second ones are flavoured, which I don't want, as it seems the sellers added the flavours himself.

If anyones tried these a review would be of great help.
What I'd like to know is how easily it dissolves, how it tastes, and if it's as effective as whey proteins from ON and Ultimate nutrition.
I'd like to add this in my morning cup of hot coffee with milk...has anyone tried it?
Thanks in advance!

1) I am looking into this site and will let you know soon.

2) DONOT BUY FROM THIS EBAY SELLER (Smarty4u from Hoshiarpur). HE IS 100% FRAUD! He sells "flavoured Saputo Whey" when there is nothing like this that exists! ;)

iamddevil said:
I'm thinking of buying unflavoured whey protein, it's half the price of the regular stuff you get. Is it safe? Where's the best place to get it? Can I get it locally in Pune?

I found these 2 links:

ESN Store - Buy PureWhey - WPC80 in India

and

eBay shops

The second ones are flavoured, which I don't want, as it seems the sellers added the flavours himself.

If anyones tried these a review would be of great help.

What I'd like to know is how easily it dissolves, how it tastes, and if it's as effective as whey proteins from ON and Ultimate nutrition.

I'd like to add this in my morning cup of hot coffee with milk...has anyone tried it?

Thanks in advance!

^Thanks for the quick reply.
Do you know if it mixes easily? If I just stir a scoop of this stuff into a glass of hot milk, will it dissolve?

^ It also has milk so it tastes like powered milk. If u want taste just buy vanilla essence for Rs. 17 and add 2 drops in your shake simple.

thanks...I'll buy it from the ESN store...they've got free shipping so it'll save me a couple of hundred bucks.

Welcome. Extra Rs. 70-100 bucks will ensure you get it faster. Your call though. Please click close-up pics of it when u get it and post here. :)

iamddevil said:
thanks...I'll buy it from the ESN store...they've got free shipping so it'll save me a couple of hundred bucks.

Back