what's wrong??

Re: The Fitness Thread !

So here is my progress after 4.5 months on 5x5 training:
Deadlift-260 pounds
Squats- 225 pounds
Bench Press-160 pounds
Rows-135 pounds
OHP-125 pounds
I have been having 1.5-2 litres of full cream milk and 6-8 eggs daily. Never taken any supplements till date, not even whey or creatine. I suffered from viral fever in October and stayed away from lifting for 20-22 days, lost 3 Kgs and loads of strength during that time.
Good: Gained 4.5 Kg weight in 5 months, waist measuring exactly the same as it was 5 months ago.
Bad: Haven't gained weight in last 15 days. OHP stalled twice and will be switching to 3x5 :(

Pretty good figures

I started around the same time and am about 10% below your figures...I hope that is because I've been on a cutting diet the whole time

nukeu666 said:
Pretty good figures
I started around the same time and am about 10% below your figures...I hope that is because I've been on a cutting diet the whole time
I can't even imagine squatting on a cutting diet. Bravo. The thing is that illness set my progress back, I could have even better stats if not for that god-damn viral fever.

From past few workouts I am not able to recover as fast. Yesterday, I measured my body weight and found I've again lost about 1 KG :mad: I am taking around 3000 calories/day roughly. What do you guys think, should I increase calory intake?

Also, I havent touched DBs in 4.5 months. Yea, not even a single biceps curl in last 5 months, I do 2x8@bodyweight chin-ups to finish my work outs. Now during Bench Press and Rows I am feeling like my biceps are the weak link. Should I include some Barbell curls in my workout?

kauzy said:
Thought of sharing for all the skinny guys out there.. YES.. YOU CAN!! :D :D :D

And yes.. thats me :p

92063720.jpg

Damn even the T- Shirt is the same. :p

What kind of shirt should I wear for jogging?
Currently I wear a tshirt and a track pant. But tshirt feels congested after i sweat out. What should i wear instead of tshirt (specially considering that it is winter right now)?
Also I thought that sweatshirt is for absorbing sweat, but I think i am wrong.

Where can i get good deals on supplements in India? Been getting from VNC, but last two days, they haven't been responding and friend needs couple Wheys asap.Ebay prices seem way off...

Regards

Imrahn

Guys, due to my new job. I have not been able to attend gym. But want to start of asap. I am fairly good built. But i gain weight real fast
<

And due to my hectic work schedule, i have gained unnecessary weights. I want to get back in shape asap. I love working out. Its been over a month that i've hit the gym. But wana know what can be done to improvise. Also please suggest a good workout plan. My stats to say the max i pick up are as follows (Mind u these were a month back, including only the basic workouts):

Deadlift-220 pounds

Squats-265 pounds

Bench Press-190 pounds

Sited Rows-200 pounds

Bicep Curls-90 pounds

Triceps Close grip- 220 pounds

My goal - toned and muscular body and reduce fat. PS: I do not want six packs, just a flat tummy
<

Wow, Kauzy thatz impressive.

[font=arial, sans-serif]I have been having 1.5-2 litres of full cream milk and 6-8 eggs daily. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]How long are you doing this?? you should get your cholesterol level checked if you are doing this for a long time.[/font]

squats>DL?!

if you want to loose fat, EAT LESS

strength training wihtout weights isnt easy, take a look at convict conditioning...torrent the pdf

Back