The galaxy SII mass purchase thread (Mumbai only)

^ what moksh4u2 said. Now that it's officially launched, the warranty is legitimate as well :).

Edit: @ saifbukhari: alrighty.

buBleZ said:
Congrats... ^^Then you may want to change your title from "Apple fan" :p
I have almost every dam apple product...been using iphone since3 yrs...needed a change...so switched to android for max 1 yr ;)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bandaid said:
i got the feeling somehow android is still quite immature and buggy compared to ios but yea the dual core will sure cut the lag to some extent

trust me this phone has zero lag..super fluidic....my only prob is battery sucks...

Get S2 for Rs. 27290 from Indiaplaza.

Buy India plaza Gift vouchers for 25000×1 + 1000×2 =27000 and get 10% of the value of voucher, basically you pay 27,000 and GV value you get is 29700.

Use this GV to pay for the phone, and pay the difference with CC/Netbanking.

Final Price 29990-2700=27290

Guys there is one shop called mnv collection (mumbai)..the guy from there is giving the phone for 25k without bill, without warranty.(called grey market) ..and with bill.and waarnty for 31.7k....

Contact no. is 022 28055119.

So if anybody want grey market phone can go To his place and buy it...

hey the india plaza website is reliable i had ordered 8 Gb micro card from them.....just 1 week back....it came on time and well packed.......

MAJOR UPDATE Dealer says he will have 12 galaxy s2's ready for me on exactly 15th June, and will sell all at a price of 28k ea. on that very day :D, Confirmed.

I haven't the funds as of now, but for those who do, Lets arrange the deal!.

@anant

can we get it at 28k after the 15th or is there some way we can reserve a phone at that price with a down payment of some kind??

i doubt i will be able to get the moolah by the 15th

Well as long as its me, i'm sure he will maintain the offer. I'm pretty certain we can get it for 27.5k by june end. :)

@anant

bro i will be great full to you if u can ask him to hold for me also

i will surely buy it form him if he can keep prices as close to 28k as possible

also where is located???

i would like to make the purchase in person and not over the net :)

I meant, as long as it is me approaching him for the deal, he will give the discount to anyone. Can you pm me your contact number, ill tell you exactly his exact whereabouts and what to tell him when you ring him up. :)

Back