The galaxy SII mass purchase thread (Mumbai only)

Anant

Disciple
Objective:

To mass purchase the galaxy s2 at Rs, 28k per unit.

Venue:

A samsung retail store in Mulund.

Means of accomplishing it:

If you hail from mumbai and are interested in purchasing the Galaxy S2 at a discounted price, (~28k i estimate), I am thinking of thinking of something along the lines of a bulk purchase of the device somewhere around June 22nd- July 1st . That will definitely net us quite the tempting price.

The device will be launching on ~5-7th~ june according to what my dealer tells me.

So if you are from mumbai and are interested, please do leave your name here and PM me your contact information, so its easy to get in touch. :)

PLEASE DO NOTE that the 28k mark is pure approximation for the time being, EXACT discounted price can only be FINALIZED After the device is released around 7th june.

People interested so far:

Anant (myself :p)

Intacto

Chezy

moksh4u2

karankapoor

sufyan86

avi

kris_one

CeDrIc

nvsr

saifbukhari

muzzi

jesal

swapnil6788

Soulfire

chaitu.genius

Deals sealed so far:

tejo (bought for Rs. 29,000)

Total Count: 16

UPDATE 1: Retailer says the phone will most probably be available for bulk purchase around 10th june. Will confirm it personally on that date, and verify the street price beforehand.

UPDATE 2: Phone is available in Market. Currently Retailing for 31-31.2k as of June 2nd. Retailer Confirms he will have bulk stock available from June 15th onwards and will arrange the best discount.

MAJOR UPDATE Dealer says he will have 12 galaxy s2's ready for me on exactly 15th June, and will sell all at a price of 28k ea. on that very day , Confirmed. those who have the patience, can wait for the price to drop to 27.5k by June end, whilst the others can seal the deal, lets meet up!

UPDATE 3 Will be meeting the dealer on 16th june, whoever wants to seal the deal then, PM me your contact number please :). The next mass purchase date would be ~July 1.

Ive bought my previous 6 devices (galaxy S, nokia 5233, galaxy tab and even ipod touch 4g 32 gb) off him in the time span of the last 3 years, and he has given me the best market price every time.

As for the bulk purchase, he confirmed that he will give me a good discount but the EXACT amount can only be revealed after the product is available in stock ~5-7 june tentatively.

Ill be going for 28k off the bat, so lets see.

Hmm..well, that date might be ideal for purchase actually, since the prices are bound to plummet a lot more by then and we might be able to snag the best deal.

As for me I've waited 5 months for the S2...so one month is hardly consequential :).

Also the 28k mark is pure approximation for now, since the device hasn't been released, the price, and the bulk purchase can only be finalized POST 7 june.

Feel the same about my AGE old iphone 3g.... Got a family galaxy tab...but Cant actually stuff a 7 inch device down my pocket can I now! :p

Total of 10 mumbaikars so far...looking good.! 28k definitely sounds feasible now! Assuming there is enough quantity available!

i am interested but will wait until u have the actual price list at hand, i have seen many such threads go bust once the price is updated and is usually on the higher side :D

Exactly the reason why 28k is just an approximation! although im pretty certain, the price will fall down to that by end june after some haggling and purchasing in bulk!

Dang it ! I'll be out of Mumbai from 12th June and come back only on the 20th, will be interested in end of June, first week July as well.

Your name is already up there chezy :).

@jesal: maybe we can coax them to add something extra (such as a screenguard) in the best case scenario but i doubt they'll be dropping the price below 28k as the street price would be ~31k, as stated by

themobilestore.

Back