The galaxy SII mass purchase thread (Mumbai only)

salluks said:
wow, u have 28 posts. are u even reliable???

almost all for galaxy s2 posts!

i'd like the moderators to verify this..
You are being a bit Rude...

He is only asking Mumbai buyers to take part in this 'Mass Purchase'... I am guessing it to be a face to face deal. Why the fuss??

I dont think its rite to point anything to anyone.

He is not telling to give money beforehand. If one gets mobile and then pay whts so fuss abt it.
salluks said:
wow, u have 28 posts. are u even reliable???

almost all for galaxy s2 posts!

i'd like the moderators to verify this..

@nehaladsul: Im mostly visit forums to READ up on juicy information tidbits and deals....and seldom do i ever post on any forum, unless its something that interests me. Although i havent too many posts to my name......i check this site at an hourly frequency.

dont go by the price guys thats just an estimate for now , wait for the no.s to be out next week before jumping to conclusions.

i'd like to go for this but wouldn't the price fall bit more than now if we put in mass order after 2 or 3 weeks after phone releases.

P.s - I have galaxy S I9000, how much price shall i expect if i want to sell?

Hi guys Just got the call from samsung mobile store Which is there in the Hajiali Heera Panna........

The phone is available from tomoro. @ 32890......asked him for a group discount so he was like u come here first den will tell u about the discount structure......

he also said stock is limited but if u want the phone ... u have to give 5000 as advance and u will get the phone next day.........

The store contact no is 022 23514453....

so guys why dont we go in a group and ask for a good discount....

i am in...

i need 10 people atleast to get the handsome discount........

Guys just got my galaxy s2 uk unlocked version..bought it from ebay uk for 32k.....my review for this phone is just one sentence "just but it if you have the money"..the phone is just awesome and so superior in every dam aspect...except the plastic built of the phone....and the phone really really light weight due to the plastic built....i will post the screenshots very soon...

i got the feeling somehow android is still quite immature and buggy compared to ios but yea the dual core will sure cut the lag to some extent

Visited the dealer. He's got the stock stacked up, albeit not in mass as of yet. He unpacked and sold it to a businessman for 31,000 in front of my very eyes....and hence i got to witness the beauty with my own eyes!

He tells me the the desired phone quantity (~10) will be available by june 15th...and he will give me the best price possible! In fact he claims, that if i find a price lower than him, then he'd reduce his price to 500 rs lower than the lowest price.

From the looks of it, 28k per piece by end-june is certain. Plus ill be sure to make him accomodate a screen-guard in that price as well :).

Have the moolah arranged had to save on too many things (Yep including daaru shaaru) and have been waiting for this from ~1 month, wish i lived in mumbai and around anant when that businessman bought the sgs2 so that i could buy one immediately after him

Cos here in Bangalore retailers have no slightest clue as to when those beauties are gonna be available for grabs

Back