The hardest game you have ever played

got to be ghost recon (d first one) and far cry at the later stages .....

Ghost recon is one of the best games i have played but on the highest difficulty, every bullet hitting you accounted for a kill... damn... they just kept coming :)

I usually do not use walkthrough but this game called call of cthulhu had some very tough puzzles to solve and i finally had to use a walkthrough for it . Also i was just about 16 years at that time and new to this type of genre games .

Hardest game as per gameplay i found far cry 1 in later stages and also the 8 bit contra was super difficult with only 3 lives for entire game !!! man that was insane .

H2O said:
It was this race in GTA Vice City with this Fat Guy infront of Malibu took me almost 2 weeks.

:eek:hyeah:

Yeah, that was tough.
I initially used a cheat to to do it in SlowMo but after doing it once I got the confidence to do it the legit way. :hap2:

Hey guys, anyone played Return to Castle Wolfenstien on level 3 difficulty? :clap: too tough! try facing those electric lopers guys :lol:

Richard Burns Rally, another very tough game :p, GTA: SA was also very difficult. Playing this game without health cheat was impossible for me :hap2:

Resident Evil.They don't make 'em like than anymore.

Run out of green herbs and limping helplessly?

No ammo and got hunters on your back?

We'll you should have thought about that when you were fooling around shooting down crows for fun.

For me,it is GTA vicecity.the mission in which you have to place bombs using a toy helicopter.It was too hard to control the chopper and the guards used to run after it trying to take it down.

Back