The india vs australia series discussion thread

Jab tak Suraj Chand rahega,
Indian Team Ko Hum Laath Marega.. :mad:

Damn.. They lost again..
Look at the Australian team.. On paper, they're so weaker than India.. Considering that their top players like Clarke, Lee, Bracken, Haddin, Paine, Siddle and a few others are injured and out of the series..

Bring back the Pathan Brothers.. !! :D

Darthcoder said:
Cmon Australia! :eek:hyeah:

@Params: Do you seriously think that someone who opposes the Indian cricket team is a Paki? The Indian cricket team is not INDIA, it is just 11 players representing India and being anti Indian cricket team does not mean one is a Paki. Didnt expect that kinda statement from you, seriously :no:.

Dude that comment wasn't directed at you, we all know here you aren't anti-India just anti-Cricket. My comment wasn't even directed at anti-India, infact not even anti-Sachin, but those who were trying to sound wise by spewing utter garbage. They still haven't responded to my post where I asked them to back themselves up with stats, like this member below :

p_sam21 said:
lol not even 11 players. i was talking about someone called sachin. HE is india :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Story on a lucky Day: India Scores 350+

Result: Wins By 99 runs

Story on a Reg Day: India Cudnt Score 250 for a win.

Story on a lucky Day part 2: India Goes Down Fighting .. Loses by 3 Runs Chasing 350

Story On the nth Reg Day: India Cant get past 200.

Jadeja HAD to score in the match.. How else cud a player ensure his place in the side otherwise.. and the other day he cudnt score another 10-12 runs.

The story of Indian Cricket Team.

Really proud that didn saw a single ball being bowled :)

Wifey wanted to see a movie badly and I didnt want to miss this match, so booked for morning show the day before(fgot this is day match with early start). Only morning I realized it was and boy what a show by India. Good I missed this match. The toss might have been good for India had they managed to survive the first 30min.

Atleast make it 4-3 morons...

psynaps3 said:
ah, the bunch of clowns lost yet again... time for em to get back to ad rehearsals!

I couldn't have agreed more. What a poor match yesterday, wasted the entire Sunday morning on it. Sheeesh! :no:

@Params: Do you seriously think that someone who opposes the Indian cricket team is a Paki? The Indian cricket team is not INDIA, it is just 11 players representing India and being anti Indian cricket team does not mean one is a Paki. Didnt expect that kinda statement from you, seriously .

3 chars:D

Dude that comment wasn't directed at you, we all know here you aren't anti-India just anti-Cricket. My comment wasn't even directed at anti-India, infact not even anti-Sachin, but those who were trying to sound wise by spewing utter garbage.
how could u regard words spoken by others as garbage?mr.Param if someones opinion doesn't matches with u'rs then better stay quite or give u'r views regarding that:p

Back