The india vs australia series discussion thread

This is the reason why Indian players are under so much pressure - because we cannot swallow the fact that we lost a close game and keep talking of the ifs and buts and whoz fault and so on. Sachin amazingly well and all the players tried their best.

C'on people, it was an amazing game, we fought hard and played very well !

There are 2 more games and we will come on top.........have fun.....!

^^right mate
i was too much dissolved in that defeat ..if was really a nerve wrecking one.
tommorrows match -day or day night?
if i remember there are no lights in guwahati stadium

p_sam21 said:
To qualify he needs some basic traits like patience and presence of mind which we all need as human. Sachin sure lacks in those.

He scored 175 while chasing and you think he lacks patience and presence of mind? He did play a silly shot to get out, but he had been playing those sweeps before to get his 175, he just didn't time it well. It still doesn't change the fact he's by far the best batsmen even today. Tell me the name of any one more player who can handle tense situations better than Sachin, let me see how many finals he has won with his 100's..I mean he has more presence of mind and patience and mentally stronger than Sachin, his stats should speak for himself right? :) Sachin was taking hits from Waqar Younis on his face and still batting with a bloody nose before you were probably even born or were just learning to walk, and till now he's scoring impossible feats like 175 while chasing. I'd seriously like to know this cricketer who you think is mentally stronger than Sachin.
P.S. : What HOLE are these haters coming out from? I think we may have more Pakis in disguise in this forums than I thought..

Aussies are going all out attacking Indian batting line-up. Do we have to hope that Harbhajan and PK will click every time?

I used to wonder what "Epic Phail" meant when the term was used by fellow TE-ians. Is this that?

oh and where is the person who felt that all these games are kind of fixed/pre-decided? The one who said India would win this game so that the final game in Mumbai would be really interesting and that it would also increase the viewership and stuff?

I can't be arsed enough to look for it myself :p

That's what Kris Srikkanth is going to get when he disrespects Dravid and drops him out of the Ind/Aus series :p

Epic Indian collapse in progress. We lost the series to a C-grade Australian side. And this was what they said a world class batting lineup for India. Oh well, gg all.

so far, another WORTHLESS display of cricket from india. but as long as we have the "luminous inverter, luminous battery, champion jodi" advertisement, it's all good right? it's somewhat amusing these clowns actually want to think of themselves as the best in the world when they just got raped on home turf by an injury hit, second string australian team.

Cmon Australia! :eek:hyeah:

@Params: Do you seriously think that someone who opposes the Indian cricket team is a Paki? The Indian cricket team is not INDIA, it is just 11 players representing India and being anti Indian cricket team does not mean one is a Paki. Didnt expect that kinda statement from you, seriously :no:.

Darthcoder said:
@Params: Do you seriously think that someone who opposes the Indian cricket team is a Paki? The Indian cricket team is not INDIA, it is just 11 players representing India and being anti Indian cricket team does not mean one is a Paki. Didnt expect that kinda statement from you, seriously :no:.

lol not even 11 players. i was talking about someone called sachin. HE is india :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back